do you have hair problem and which age group?

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
i am curious how many of us are having hair problems, from which age group and whether we are doing anything about it?

and no, beijing 501 didn't pay me to carry out this survey. after all beijing 501 is the leading hair consultant that uses traditional chinese medicine to treat hair, is ISO certified and has gained international awards etc.

hair problem is defined as one of the following:
1. receding hair
2. losing hair more than average - on average we drop 50-100 hairs per day
3. thinning hair
4. hair out of control
5. greasy hair
6. dandruff
7. itchy/flakey scalp

which age group do u belong to?

also what treatment are you undergoing? treatment will be hair tonic, special hair shampoo, hair consultants etc.

Last edited:
a. do you have hair problem will be
1. receding hair
3. thinning hair
6. dandruff (once a while)

b. and which age group (31-40)
c. and what treatment are you undergoing? treatment will be hair tonic, special hair shampoo, hair consultants etc - no treatment .

:cry:

I have hair problem but not the lack of it, but rather, the lack of pigments. Greying (but plentiful) hair... which I suppose is better than balding, since I can always dye my hair. :embrass:

I have a high hairline. The neighborhood hair stylist remarked that I would have no more hair in a few years. You will need 'treatment' she said in an alarmed tone (and obviously the salon provided it ). That was when I was 17. Now, 20yrs later, still have hair. So don't believe all the claims by the supposed 'experts'.
Keep the salt intake low, scalp clean, and fingers crossed. :D

BTW, ISO certified is nothing. Just means that the processes are documented. It does not mean they work.

c. and what treatment are you undergoing? treatment will be hair tonic, special hair shampoo, hair consultants etc.

They told me that if I rub rub some booze on my scalp, hair will grow. I thought that is quite a waste, so I tried letting it work from the inside (aka gulp the booze and let it seep thru). So far ... no go. :cry: :bheart:

They told me that if I rub rub some booze on my scalp, hair will grow. I thought that is quite a waste, so I tried letting it work from the inside (aka gulp the booze and let it seep thru). So far ... no go. :cry: :bheart:

dang. i was just about to try some vodkha.

I'm losing hair on the front of my head..... but since I have crew-cut hair style all my life.... am not seeking treatment. Just hope more hair will drop out till the point where I get fedup and shave it all off.....

I'm losing hair on the front of my head..... but since I have crew-cut hair style all my life.... am not seeking treatment. Just hope more hair will drop out till the point where I get fedup and shave it all off.....

this is what i do as well. cover up the receding hairline with a shorter fringe.

what if receding gets worse -> no fringe?

6 out of 10 people so far know got hair problem but not doing anything. why is that? dont care about appearance? married already? dont know where to go for treatment? there is no effective treatment?

u left out under 21 >< i cant vote.

anyways i got hair problem liao.

my hair grows too damn fast. keep on kenna catch by teacher once every 2 weeks zz

Not sure are you referring hair problem as?

as far as I know, all the hair has problem are gone, it does not pose as problem at all.

no hair = no problem.

no hair = no problem = no girl?

:bsmilie:

No leh. I see a lot of xmm go with balding old men. I think the equation needs reworking

no hair + money = no problem + girl

No leh. I see a lot of xmm go with balding old men. I think the equation needs reworking

no hair + money = no problem + girl

i think the equation needs reworking

+ money = + girl

hair out of control - does that refer to growing too fast? :bsmilie:

my hair grows too damn fast. keep on kenna catch by teacher once every 2 weeks zz

i got caught every week for channel there.

after i told the teacher that i would cut it, and then show her the next week that it was not my fault, the catching stopped. i still cut my hair every 2 weeks though. :bsmilie:

i think the equation needs reworking

+ money = + girl

And that brings us back to square one, where there are two independent equations

(a) no hair = no problem
(b) + money = + girl

:thumbsup: Good job.