Do you have a dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is simple :
I dream, when I am on my deathbed, I look back and be able to think that I have raised my children well.

too simple huh ?

To dream is human.

But how many truly achieve their dreams without hitting circumstances that may arise that killed ur dreams prematurely?

Between urself and others. Its next to impossible to achieve ur dreams if u stand in the middle ground or live for others unless u live for u and urself only.

mine is simple :
I dream, when I am on my deathbed, I look back and be able to think that I have raised my children well.

too simple huh ?

Simple but CHEEM...... Just remind me of a story of a guy who wish a old gentlemen on his 60th birthday: " Grandfather die, father die, son die!" ;p :bsmilie:

What dream? Too old to have a dream already, lah. Wet dream maybe still have. Oops..... a bit of OT here. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

What dream? Too old to have a dream already, lah. Wet dream maybe still have. Oops..... a bit of OT here. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wet dream means your equipment not used much :bsmilie: . Just like camera, need to take out once in a while to use otherwise mechanism will jam up.

Listen to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" guys. :)

Very inspirational.

But not many can grasp the lyrics well.

Wet dream means your equipment not used much :bsmilie: . Just like camera, need to take out once in a while to use otherwise mechanism will jam up.

and i thought wet dream is when u put your batteries in the standby for too long it leaked... :devil:

if u use it often, i dun think it will leak thou... i discharge them often... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.