Do you have a dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What important do you think it is to have a dream and contantly working towards it?
Sun Mei (SunTze's third younger sister, the beautiful one..) said that if one does not have a dream (goal) in life, one is not human......
then Sun Lan (SunTze's younger sister) said, if one works toward a dream, one is not human ,,,,:think:

Sun Mei (SunTze's third younger sister, the beautiful one..) said that if one does not have a dream (goal) in life, one is not human......
then Sun Lan (SunTze's younger sister) said, if one works toward a dream, one is not human ,,,,:think:

:think:

is tis a maths question? so Sun Lan & Sun Mei is younger than Sun Tze but who is younger than who? Sun Lan younger or Sun Mei younger?

reminds me of the song

''mei lan mei lan wo ai ni ... ''

:what:

where you learn your history one ah?

is tis a maths question? so Sun Lan & Sun Mei is younger than Sun Tze but who is younger than who? Sun Lan younger or Sun Mei younger?

Sun Hock ... eldest
Sun Moi
Sun Tze <---- this one is the famous one
Sun Lan
Sun Mei
sorry if i confuse you ... a bit too lan with the sunday morning rain (shoot cancelled)...:angry:

Sun Hock ... eldest
Sun Moi
Sun Tze <---- this one is the famous one
Sun Lan
Sun Mei
sorry if i confuse you ... a bit too lan with the sunday morning rain (shoot cancelled)...:angry:

famous for what ah?

yeah, I do have a dream ....

famous for what ah?
he is expert in Mountains, Valleys, Forests, Rivers warfares ....:bsmilie:
think he is better than Sion + Bob combined ...:sweat:

he is expert in Mountains, Valleys, Forests, Rivers warfares ....:bsmilie:
think he is better than Sion + Bob combined ...:sweat:

oh, from the way you wrote him i thought he is famous for uttering gibberish :bsmilie: but not very skillful

I dreamt to be a millionaire, but it's just a dream anyway.:bsmilie:

singapore can finally have 'singaporean' soccer players going to the world cup finals. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You are living your own dream or the dream of Sun Tze? :)

I have a dream. To be a useful singaporean.

Martin Luther King JR had a dream, Aaliyah, and Left Eye too had dreams..

i have a dream.

and the dream is to be in the dream.

where anything is possible. where everything is possible.

where nothing is impossible.

And i will wish to take the red pill. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.