Do you guys print your photos?

evolutioner

May 7, 2010
I'm planning to get a couple of prints of a few photos that i like, so i can frame them up and hang on the wall.
Anything i should take note off?

If its going to be a more costly big print (eg. A3, A2), I'd suggest you have a sample printed in much smaller size first to see if the translation to print is WYSIWYG on the computer monitor.
Just my observations from printing so far.

Hi guys, I was also planning to get some prints to fill-up some empty walls :)
@Pinholecam, thanks for the idea.
Can anyone tell me where can I get good prices for printing? any specifics I should look for, like photo paper type/thickness etc.
How much it costs for about A3 size?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I was also planning to get some prints to fill-up some empty walls :)
@Pinholecam, thanks for the idea.
Can anyone tell me where can I get good prices for printing? any specifics I should look for, like photo paper type/thickness etc.
How much it costs for about A3 size?

I typically use SnapPrint (do a google for the location). I've never noted the actual address, but its in Toa Payoh near the COURTS.
Decent stuff for the money. They do banners and stuff, so large prints are no problem for them.
Sorry, but I don't recall the A3 price either (maybe within $20?? )
Printed a laminated A2+ before and it was about $60.
Most of my prints are around 30x21cm ($2.50 each) on card like material (there is a selection of material for the same price).

I think there are other better printers, but I use them cause its nearer to me.

Hi Evo,
Something I experienced...
If you have digital frames in your pictures, I suggest you take them out because they may end up cropped and may cause the some "arghhhh...!"
I like going to Grace Digital Lab (you can google and locate their website) at Sunset way. Paper wise, I prefer Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper Supreme.
Have fun. :)

Hi Evo,
If you have digital frames in your pictures, I suggest you take them out because they may end up cropped and may cause the some "arghhhh...!"
I like going to Grace Digital Lab (you can google and locate their website) at Sunset way. Paper wise, I prefer Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper Supreme.

Simon is highly recommended... from travel to wedding to baby photots all done by him... even my photo albums i buy from him...

Largest size 8R can use triple d @ Burlington square. Don't think they are cheap though but prints are good :)

Hi Evo,

Yup thanks for the tip, digital frames are added for my photos for online sharing, of course i'll have to give the files with larger resolutions for prints.
By the way, you guys give jpeg or editted RAW? And are there any difference?

Last edited:
Should sticky this thread.

:)