do you guys listen songs while shooting alone ??

Do you guys listen to songs while shooting alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Iike the title has said , do you guys listen to songs while shooting be it landscape, macro or anything)

Travelling on public or private transport to location within civilization yes. Shooting in the wild, streets - no. Have to remain alert even when shooting - all senses up and open. If travelling in the wild to location at places like Safari, deserts, jungle forested tracks also no.

no, how to have mp3 player when waist deep in water. balance on head?

if got cats, meowing > mp3

i shoot in such rhythmic sequence and high frame per second with my PRO camera that it makes music.:bsmilie:

Iike the title has said , do you guys listen to songs while shooting be it landscape, macro or anything)

I normally sing Hokkien Qua like Jit Ba Ban, Ai Pia Cia E Ya ...etc. when I shoot weddings.

Sometimes got invited on stage to sing in the wedding dinner also. :bsmilie:

[vid]Rq6SP9YxBGQ[/vid]

Now every wedding photgrahpers can shoot straight and not straight so in order tomake your profession more worthy of the money youhave to include value added services - like wedding photogpraher singing on stage :bsmilie:

Now every wedding photgrahpers can shoot straight and not straight so in order tomake your profession more worthy of the money youhave to include value added services - like wedding photogpraher singing on stage :bsmilie:

Yes. We now have to sing in a wedding dinner for extra Ang Pau. :bsmilie:

[vid]PP8weQ6qVA8&feature[/vid]

Last edited:
No, I don't even have a tune in my head when I shoot. Why? Because still very Xin Jiao mah...
Too immersed in the technicalities - What? too much head room already? OK OK... What? Shutter speed too slow already - over over! OK OK... What? Skin tone out? Ok Ok...
Wah lau phheeewweee! How to sing song?
That's the Xin Jiao song, if you could say it's a song.

sometimes music, like sight, smell or taste (or touch if you're into that sorta thing) presents itself as a catalyst for pictures to happen. :)

Yes music in studio why not? Out in the wild alone or in groups you can try. But to me safety always comes first.

I do that often....brings you momentum during the shoot.
I always choose songs which are suitable to the themes.
My favourite songs: Numb, My Fate & Recorded Butterflies.

when I'm out alone taking photographs, I don't really listen to music whilst shooting.

not because of the safety precautions of not knowing what the heck is going on around me, nor is it because I do not like listening to music whilst working.

it's more along the lines of because the headphone cables will perpetually find its way into a tangle around my camera strap, or any other strap that belongs to the camera bag. regardless of how I do it (bar putting it underneath my shirt.... which I don't like the idea of to begin with), it will always always find itself in a fine mess.

hence, no listening to music unless it's on transit from one location to the next, or to and fro to the original shooting location.

Sometimes.... when doing Macro alone. :thumbsup:

my music is the sounds of nature, the gossips of aunties, the giggles of kids and the wind that swept past me.

i will feel detached with i get plugged in, and that is when i will miss the capture of a smile, the expressions of aunties and the priceless surrounds of mother earth.

Ok.. I'm an emo person.. sometimes I listen to music to get the "FEELING"

no, cant hear the cam clicking sound

i like listening to music when i shoot.

the other day my friend shot me trying to shoot this penguin with my big telephoto lens, i hunted high and low for it.. and then i realised afterward that it had been laughing at me listening to my music.......

6a00e552403d2f8833011571c9b442970b-500wi

i like listening to music when i shoot.

the other day my friend shot me trying to shoot this penguin with my big telephoto lens, i hunted high and low for it.. and then i realised afterward that it had been laughing at me listening to my music.......

6a00e552403d2f8833011571c9b442970b-500wi

WIN!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.