Do you guys carry your cameras with you all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ob1canob

May 30, 2005
Been a member for 6 mths now and there's something always make me wonder if you guys, only those with day/night jobs that's not related to photography, always carry your cameras (dslrs/slrs) with you all the time even when at work? Always wonder how some of you always find time to shoot, post them in cs as well as finding time to chat in the forums. Anyone care to share your secret? Wondering if I should do the same but then my boss will probably fire me. :sweat:

No for my case. I will only bring my camera when I know what I am going to shoot.

ob1canob said:
Been a member for 6 mths now and there's something always make me wonder if you guys, only those with day/night jobs that's not related to photography, always carry your cameras (dslrs/slrs) with you all the time even when at work? Always wonder how some of you always find time to shoot, post them in cs as well as finding time to chat in the forums. Anyone care to share your secret? Wondering if I should do the same but then my boss will probably fire me. :sweat:

Come and join our companies. :bsmilie:

Not all the time. Only during events, or when I feel like shooting.

ob1canob said:

What makes you think we've got a job? :sweatsm:

Sion said:
What makes you think we've got a job? :sweatsm:
I always carry my consumer camera with me, as I have had a habit of snapping buildings before. In the age of new found "insecurities" over imaging devices however, it has made me wonder if I should still do this all the time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.