Do you gamble during CNY ?

Do you gamble during CNY?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did ask the same question to my relatives.. they said CNY will be very boring without gambling.. u cannot just eat and watch TV all the time right.. :lovegrin:

haha its my family's tradition. try & win some $$ lor...then can bbb mah :)

erm... i don't for my maternal side coz got very young children... so mostly is watch TV and eat.... but paternal side is always blackjack.... hehe.... but that's just me i guess....

TOTO consider gambling? Ermmmm $10million can buy lotsa things...;)

TOTO consider gambling? Ermmmm $10million can buy lotsa things...;)

Forget it, you can't win 10 million.
Look at the past results, you see 10 winners and so dividend becomes 1 million each.

But 1 million also not bad.
Gonna see superdupercuperhyper long queues on the 22nd of Feb.

Draw on the 1st week of march.

HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHH!

:lovegrin: :p :lovegrin:

Huat Arh! Hope the economy prosper and no more tax increase! Huat Arh... 10million TOTO is legal so should not be a problem to gamble

:think: can't decide on yes or no... normally only play play for fun/kill time and very little amount of $ invloved. :cool:

have not been grambling for many years. do not really know why? maybe just lack of the interest...

cny as in central-new-york? hey hey, cny in the hizouse. lol

I gamble everyday.

When I step into the lift, I gamble with my life becos There is no longer any maintenance cert. Just pray the lift works fine.

When I eat, I gamble that I wont get food poisoning

When I buy Toto, 4D.. that gamble 5 days per week

When I buys shares, that gambling 24 hrs a day.

and teh list goes on. Our life is a gamble.

i really wonder did they sleep ? just walked past them.. still playing mahjong.. 2 tables inside living hall !

:sweat:

I gamble everyday.

When I step into the lift, I gamble with my life becos There is no longer any maintenance cert. Just pray the lift works fine.

When I eat, I gamble that I wont get food poisoning

When I buy Toto, 4D.. that gamble 5 days per week

When I buys shares, that gambling 24 hrs a day.

and teh list goes on. Our life is a gamble.

DeSwitch, becareful wif shares hor.. first signs of bubble has appeared. March to May will be lull period..

Status
Not open for further replies.