Do You Find It Irritating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
doug3fflux said:
bloody youths nowadays lacking minds of their own. getting sucked into conformity and the everpresent pseudo cute boiboi/gerger identity.
surf friendster..target ur search to those around the adolscence age..bloody profiles with words that end with wORxxx....lOlerxXXx..
**** man. what is happening to this generation. mindless holes.

I'm pretty sure your parents said similar things about your generation, and your grandparents said it about your parent's generation, and ... :) Don't judge the next generation by adolescent behaviour that we all went through in some form or other.

i have problems reading some of these words..

took me a very very long time before i realised "euuu" = you and "miiiee" = me..

haha. all so politically correct. so non-judgmental. so pure of thought. so kind. haha.

I am not irritated by the format of the words. I am more interested in the content.

LOL! putting dots at the end of the sentences seems to be getting into my style of writing nowadays... ok i seriously hafta put a stop to this bad habit. i've been trying hard to erase it. honestly i'm OK with ppl putting dots after each sentences or certain words just to show that they are making the end syllable longer. or, more like a pause to end of the sentence.

though i dislike ppl who types as If ThEy h4f 2w3nTy F1nG3rS 0n t3H keyboard.

I really cannot stand StIcKy CaPs. ThEy maKe yOur WorDs LoOk KiDdiee..

LittleWolf said:
I'm pretty sure your parents said similar things about your generation, and your grandparents said it about your parent's generation, and ... :) Don't judge the next generation by adolescent behaviour that we all went through in some form or other.

i believe we have the right to speak freely as much as we still are able to hold on to sane, moral ethics that our Asian blood dictates in us. blood that isnt diluted with Westernization, culture rampages through media and the like. we ( or i ) are/am judging our/my own generation.

i overheard this sec2 boy on the bus ranting to his friends to side his mysterious affiliation with mac when his friend insists on KFC for lunch, and then have to call his mum to fetch him home cos he even openly declared to his pal that he doesnt really take bus cos his mum fetches him everywhere..and he doesnt know the name of the location of the last place he hung out with his pals..to make himself understood by his friend he had to refer to it as " the last place we went to". really.if i may just sneak in a little conformity now: dortz.

plain ignorance;mindlessness;infatuation with the world;conformity;SPOILT

not to even begin on other generalizations of youth.

seriously. my dad, ( OUR dads, for that matter ) frm VS, then to VJC, then to overseas uni, graduated, then hnrs, then masters, then civil servant. but he has lived through the days where there were no milk supplements in pri sch, where there was no gunbound and handphones, where there was no 10D and DVD..[heh] he lived in through the days where he studied with nearby vinyl music stores blasted their albums, where he was awarded CHicken Drumstick by my granmother for good grades, where he had to share almost everything he had with his 4 bros.
and now? what has all that meagre,humble living resulted for him? an oversufficed, content pensioner, living in the modern world of consumerism and all the bliss that ensuits it. still a decent cultivated, brain;nothing SHORT of a whole mind even with the absence of iPODs or live ARMSTRONG yellow bands in his adolscent years. the absence of that has invariably added to his process of maturing in his raw, asian, self. like i said, just chickendrumstick frm nearby shao-rou stalls.

culture infiltration speaks for itself. wiki states that Japanese is ranked as of recently the 8th MOST spoken language in native tongue. what does that figure tell about all the pop, hiphop,kiss-my-ass Jap culture influence that has taken effect into the minds of them youth? yes...! the huge Jap dressup dollies that come in all shapes and Colours that endorse the CDs of their related music albums and products! do you see large amounts of Spanish sluts on CD covers, even with their rank at 3rd? or Bengali or Hindi speaking whores dressed up as christmas trees and providing the CODE of dressing for their crazed fans to emulate, even as they rank humbly at 4th and 5th most spoken native tongue in the world? for our sake! these languages in stores locally arent even mainstream!!!

waffle: you are 19 and u are concerned if u are hideously misunderstood to belong to our Youth? then me how? 16 leh. overly underaged to be speaking here. :bsmilie: :rolleyes:

oh and the CSer someone mentioned who often speaks that way and wants to freeload or something like that? seems to be very evident. anyone spotted yet? i think i have. nicks with the alternating Caps? may i point out?

HAHA! how ironic! the 16-yr-old with a number in the nickname (just kidding, i couldn't help myself) has more sense than many of my peers.

:eek:

Klose said:
i m 20 so am i a youth? :bsmilie: actually the intention of this thread was to vent my fustration at a certain forumer whom i have noticed; who wants to freeload at photoshoots and types in the manner of "wORxxx....lOlerxXXx.." :sweat:

does he ask to be the photogrpr n then the other party replies humbly , ( sadly being compelled to ) that he shud be the newbie n that our dear wORxxx friend will be the pprro

Waffle said:
the 16-yr-old with a number in the nickname (just kidding, i couldn't help myself) has more sense than many of my peers.

:eek:

:) im glad u pointed it out. but who would comprehend my nick if it read "doug efflux" ? better to have it with just one readable syllable. my name.

Waffle said:
HAHA! how ironic!

im sure you of all people would have realized we live an irony of contradiction. :)

doug3fflux said:
i believe we have the right to speak freely as much as we still are able to hold on to sane, moral ethics that our Asian blood dictates in us. blood that isnt diluted with Westernization, culture rampages through media and the like.

I thought this "blood" concept was out of fashion since about 1945. I vaguely remember there was something about a nation so convinced of its Asian blood superiority that they used supposedly inferior Asian races as guinea pigs for testing and incubators for producing biological weapons ... in case you were asleep in history classes, Singapore was also slightly affected by this vision of pure Asian blood and superiority.

If leaving thinking to the brain instead of the blood is a western concept, then I'm all in favor of more westernization. Oh, and isn't your blood made from water that once may have been an efflux, or should I say 3fflux, from other races or even species?

AReality said:
G33k 5p34k 4 e elee7 0|\|Ly.
n00bs n0t \/\/3Lc0|\/|ed.
headbang.gif

bLight said:
Just what the hell is 'wORxxx....lOlerxXXx' ???
It's actually a coded message so that parents can't find out what the message is.
Something like morse code, or in other words, an encryption algorithm.

LittleWolf said:
I thought this "blood" concept was out of fashion since about 1945. I vaguely remember there was something about a nation so convinced of its Asian blood superiority that they used supposedly inferior Asian races as guinea pigs for testing and incubators for producing biological weapons ... in case you were asleep in history classes, Singapore was also slightly affected by this vision of pure Asian blood and superiority.

the word has been misinterpreted. 'blood' is used as a metaphor. not Asian superiority; equality, hand-in-hand with a now-possibly lost sense of innate belonging, originality and essence. '45? now? what difference will it make in a whole mind? time is universal.

i respect the flow of natural selection but detest the intellect its evolution has brought into us. it is evident that even as the smartest animals around we are seeing, feeling, hearing, touching and tasting lesser and lesser things even with all our senses stopped up all the way.

I dUnCh NoE hOw CoMe My TyPiNg BeCoMeS lIkE dAt OsO.

BuT dEn NpNt. So, I dUnCh NoEs WhAtS lIkE dAt. :)

doug3fflux said:
does he ask to be the photogrpr n then the other party replies humbly , ( sadly being compelled to ) that he shud be the newbie n that our dear wORxxx friend will be the pprro

:bsmilie: the 'he' is a she :bsmilie: do some probing you will find the target soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.