Do you feel watched?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
In this world of technology and ubiquituous cctv, do you live in complete paranoia or happy innocence?

Is the glass half full or half empty to you?:think:

I'm more paranoid I guess.

You never know if you're gonna make it onto someone's personal collection of photos, someone's blog, STOMP, sggirls.com/sgboys.com or any forum online....

I feel that the advancement in technology has caused people to lose pretty much privacy in their lives.
And where do you draw the line?
Is it ethical to just snap pictures of people without their permission?

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

:cool: :cool:

AS I didn't do anything wrong, I don't mind being watched by those security cameras which are everywhere...

being watched is ok.
safer if you are not doing anything wrong. :)

I am not afraid of security cameras.

I am afraid of girls.

I think I am being watched by them. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I think U think too much :devil: :devil:

This is interesting. From the victim to the torturer.:devil:

So what do you do with all the data collected?

Almost everything has a commercial value. Sell them, make money, if I am really a watcher! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

What they hope to achieve is to strike fear into your heart by ostentatiously and openly showing you that you are being watched. Sometimes they send a black car following you home or a man with a black briefcase and dark glasses to follow you in MTR.

You must not exhibit your fear. You must not show that you're being intimidated by The Big Brother.

You want to sleep peacefully and perserve your sanity? Next time you walk past a security camera, pause and smile at it. Show to them that you are a normal and healthy person. Show to them that you have no fear and know no fear.

Walk away from the security camera calmly. After every 10 steps turn back and look at it. This is to show them that while you're being watched you watch them.

To be honest, can't be bothered.

My life is as boring as staring at a block of wood. They can observe all they want, just dun fall asleep cos I might do something unexpected. :s13:

Well, there was a time in my life when I had a 24/7 live webcam broadcast in my hostel room...

I guess it was pretty da*n boring, nothing much happened, so I don't think many people bothered. :)

I am being watched..in Clubsnap at least...

Cheers,
BlurLotusFairy..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.