Do you eat when you are depressed?

Do you eat when you are depressed?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Apr 9, 2004
Singapore
i have a habit of doing poll(the sites i went all have interesting polls).. i mean since it's a freetalk section. lets do some polls and find out more ;)

i eat when i'm happy too leh..

foxtwo said:
i eat when i'm happy too leh..

me too! lol.. but for me i don't eat when im depressed lol...putting on weight is scary.. lol :bsmilie:

I eat when I am depressed too.. I will eat chocolates or things that has lots of carbo.. Recipe to grow FAT.. ;p

But the best way to get out of depression is to shopping and buy expensive stuff where I usually will not buy for myself.. When low in cash... eating will have to do... ;p

huh? I loose my appetite when I am depress...

yes. i eat a lot when in low morale.

stuff like chocolates, biscuits, coke, carbo stuff, croissant, doughnuts, fries, jp pocky, tomotoes, potato chips, prata, etc

or either that i just go for a long afternoon nap. then wake up arund 6,7pm. will feel better.

then the next day go for a long swim or long run. then all the previously loaded calories will come off ;-)

Hi,
I eat a hell lot when I am depressed. Because I really have a weakness for sweet food, I can eat junk food like nobody's business and skip my proper meals.

There was this time when I quarrelled with one of my best girlfriends over some petty matters (now to think back). I was so pissed about this matter, I ate 2 boxes of fererro rocher chocolates, a tub of Swensen's ice-cream, a bottle of potatoe chips and god knows how much candy within 12 hours after our quarrel. But I couldn't eat anything for the next 4 days because I think there's too much sugar in my body after all that junk, I puked like hell until I felt my guts were all twisted inside.

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

nope, only for happy occasions and celebrations. :D

nope.

either play guitar or cycling. never occur to me that I have appetite when depressed.

I eat a lot more than usual when I am depressed.
But not too drastic. Jus that I feel so much happier after a good hearty meal...

I used to eat more when i'm depressed... however, since I bought my SLR. I would shoot when I'm depressed... just shoot, shoot, and shoot... but still addictive to ice cream.... :)

I eat more when I happy..If I depressed.. I dont feel like eating...

I eat on all occaison...sad, happy or stress....

once when i was REALLY utterly depressed i lost my appetite for meals entirely. so far just that one time though..

Hmmm... Let me see.... I eat when I am happy, I eat when I am bored, I eat when I am stressed... Depress..... I don't think so. I think depress and sick... I tend to lose appetite, so I would lose weight.... Oh... Not forget, very busy running around with stuff... I tend not to eat then....

Now... trying to lose weight due to overeating... ;p

Hehehe...as for me, I eat all the time :D

:D Ha.. i eat as and when i like. And Alot too............
Pple who knows my eating habits might get freak out.
Hohohoho

Hmm... when I'm depressed... I will lose my appetite... will sleep the day away..... A form of escape....

vibrancyniche said:
:D Ha.. i eat as and when i like. And Alot too............
Pple who knows my eating habits might get freak out.
Hohohoho

I think we can orgainise a makaan competition here... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.