Do you eat when you are depressed?

Do you eat when you are depressed?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressed usually no mood to eat much... but when stressed..... junk food time... me have weakness for potatoe chips.. ack....... :sweat:

etgoh said:
I think we can orgainise a makaan competition here... :bsmilie:

heheh~ makan competition? pic food? lol

vibrancyniche said:
:D Ha.. i eat as and when i like. And Alot too............
Pple who knows my eating habits might get freak out.
Hohohoho

one of THOSE~ pple with high metabolism, never get fat one issit?? ;p

Shoot man, I just lost my mobile phone :cry:

All my contacts gone, not to mention the monetary part....
For once, I'm not going to buy chocolate to eat coz I need to save up for another mobile.... :cry:

i dont get it :dunno:

how come nowadays so many people obsessed with wanting to lose weight? yet how come i dont see so many fat people around when i stroll along th streets??:think:

these few months the sunday times carry a lot of stories of slimming anecdotes..that what Mr Pardeep guy and his gym regime...then got xieyunyi~<xtrim>, guanzhiling~<mariefrance>, fanwenfang~<dunnowhat carbo blocker> all this slimmign ads...and she just lost 2kg??she already so thin.. :sweat:

then soem more the sunday times the <fit files> their feature story...read already dunno want to laugh or cry...last time got what <army officer>, his regiem is run 4km every week...might as well dont run..lolz!..and usually their case is waht go gym 3 times a week ..and they never do cardio at all?? and got what <i play soccer 2 times a week> or what <i go shopping 2 tiems a week>..like that also considered exercise..lolz!..then i recall there's who works out liek mad 4 days consecutively then "nua" for the next 3 days...totally improper training methods man...sighzz :confused:

really dunno what the world is coming to ah...

depressed? what's that?

but i eat anyway. guess i just like to eat. :D

Tiffy said:
i have a habit of doing poll(the sites i went all have interesting polls).. i mean since it's a freetalk section. lets do some polls and find out more ;)

When I m depressed, I eat, gym, swim, sex and shoot and finally shoot my Canons. :D

if i don't eat,i will become violent.

i will shoot everything,
people,animal,small object,flying object,still ones etc.... :blah:

Sion said:
Do you shoot in a studio with attached kitchen, gym and swimming pool and with lots of gorgeous models?

Hhhmmmm why didnt I think of that :eek:

Great idea :D

clive said:

how come nowadays so many people obsessed with wanting to lose weight? yet how come i dont see so many fat people around when i stroll along th streets??:think:

Sigh.... I think I'm not getting close to my resolution for the first half of this year... Actually, I should lose abt 5 kgs... :( I'm becoming more fat lately.

try to eat, even when depressed,

1) depressed = secrete more stomach acid, easily to get gastric if no food

2) low food = low sugar = continue to be depressed...

3) depressed = do not talk much, eating with family and friends can help pyschologically.

Eat moderately, maybe 3-4 small meals.

I eat my anti-depressent pills. They work quite well.

etgoh said:
I think we can orgainise a makaan competition here... :bsmilie:

foxtwo said:
one of THOSE~ pple with high metabolism, never get fat one issit?? ;p

Ha.. duno about tt....... but i eat slow n steady.... but ALOT.. many many meals in a day. Snacked alot 2.

Ha who wanna start hopping ard SG for good food? Count me in :thumbsup:

clive said:
Try the MRT more often.

eh...doesn't really affect my eating "pattern", but heck, no matter how much I eat also no diff one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.