Do you dot your i dots?

Palangsi

Jan 9, 2006
Marsiling
www.dreamstime.com
As a practitioner of Graphology, I have noticed that there are some people who do not dot their i dots.
I have been teaching some of these people photography over 4 years and realised that these people generally don't like using off-camera lighting.
They prefer using the flash on top of their camera and don't like using the flash off camera with an umbrella as I normally teach them to do.

In graphology terms, people who never dot their i dots are considered ear minded or auditory people.
They remember sounds and music and are easily distracted and disturbed by noises.
They remember names well but forgets faces.
They do not like to read books, their eyes get sore easily.
They have smaller eyes with big rimmed glasses ( if bespectacled ) with quite a bit of acne or pimples on their faces and they sweat in the middle of their chest above their stomachs.
These are from my personal observations as a graphologist for the last twenty years.

For some outings recently, I have asked around and confirmed that people who like to learn lighting usually dot their i dots.

But as the numbers don't number more than 200 people over the last two months that I asked,
I would like to know about anyone who likes using off camera lighting and do not dot their i dots or have any punctuation marks in their handwriting.

Rgds
francis wong

As a practitioner of Graphology, I have noticed that there are some people who do not dot their i dots.
I have been teaching some of these people photography over 4 years and realised that these people generally don't like using off-camera lighting.
They prefer using the flash on top of their camera and don't like using the flash off camera with an umbrella as I normally teach them to do.

In graphology terms, people who never dot their i dots are considered ear minded or auditory people.
They remember sounds and music and are easily distracted and disturbed by noises.
They have smaller eyes with big rimmed glasses ( if bespectacled ) with quite a bit of acne or pimples on their faces and they sweat in the middle of their chest above their stomachs.
These are from my personal observations as a graphologist for the last twenty years.

For some outings recently, I have asked around and confirmed that people who like to learn lighting usually dot their i dots.

But as the numbers don't number more than 200 people over the last two months that I asked,
I would like to know about anyone who likes using off camera lighting and do not dot their i dots or have any punctuation marks in their handwriting.

Rgds
francis wong

:think: Singapore /CS people generally don't like using off-camera lighting:bheart:.
people just shoot for fun :bsmilie:eek:nly lo.....

They prefer using the flash on top of their camera and don't like using the flash off camera with an umbrella
as I(u) normally teach them to do.....

People( singapore) always thing U are wrong ,they are Right lo !

tungtong
:lovegrin:​

Last edited:
i dot my i's.

i don't use capitals on the net, only in emails.

i work entirely with natural light, but i suspect the primary reason is because i can't justify getting a flash. nor do the subjects i like really require use of a flash.

thanks for the replies.

still looking for ppl who do not dot their i dots and prefer to use off camera lighting.
would like to hear from them about their thinking on this.

i am not saying these people dont know off camera lighting, they just prefer to use on camera lighting or natural light.

i just tend to teach people who wants to learn photography off camera lighting first before i teach other stuff.

Rgds
francis wong
erm. u mind analysing my words for free? i wanna see what kind of person i am. been REALLLLLLLLy curious abt graphology:think: