Do you crop your photo before sending to PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwt11137

Sep 19, 2005
Woodlands
Hi still new so have a question to ask do most of you crop ur photo before sending to PS to print, if yes or no care to share your view.

I not only crop but also ask them not to correct the colour. So that the results will be what I want.

Yup I do... but i have no idea why after i crop to 3:2 ratio my photo still gets cropped slightly when they print.... quite irritating sometimes..

selamatlzh said:
I not only crop but also ask them not to correct the colour. So that the results will be what I want.
That mean normally the PS shop opreator will crop the photo unless told not to do so, but how will i know my croping result will stay as what it is when printing thru ur machine.

slaam said:
Yup I do... but i have no idea why after i crop to 3:2 ratio my photo still gets cropped slightly when they print.... quite irritating sometimes..
Normally I shoot in Jpeg fine large format, you mean i need to reduce the size before i send for printing, i thought just plug in the cf card or cdr into the pc provided and make the print setting according to your need will do.

i crop in the viewfinder

slaam said:
Ask for FIT IN next time, the defult setting is FILL IN, sure get cropped

Status
Not open for further replies.