Do you carry your gear(s) EVERYWHERE you go?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funksoulava

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site

Just wondering whether nuts like me and (shan't mention his name) are the few that actually do. :)

Used to carry my loaded Mini-trekker everywhere.

Now I just carry a P&S, not because of the reduced bulk, but because it's easier to be invisible.

The D30 is mainly for family photojournalism nowadays.

for those who voted for the 2nd option, what kind of essentials are you referring to?

SLR with one lens or Prosumer camera?

for me, essentials could be a point and shoot (<250g) or the 602Z with teleconverter/wide-angle lens plus external flash (>>1kg) or even both. It depends on the situation.

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh

who huh... who huh? :pPP

SGN!!! Still dare to ask some more........BTW I never said it was you hor......(did I just let the 'CAT" out of the bag?) ;) ;) ;)

I used to do that when I still have my G2....:(

But no now, since it has been sold.....

Considering getting the G3...

I travel light with a non-camera bag consist of my 602z DC with len tube, a light weight ext. flash and a bounce card.

sometimes my FM2 with 35-70, sometimes my holga, sometimes my ixus v, sometimes my cybersampler, sometimes my seagull..
but i never leave home without a cam

I used t carry my Olympus Mju absolutely everywhere!! it's like people would go.."aww... too bad we don't have a camera!" and I'd say.. hey I got one!

Now cannot... cos I work in restricted area.... initially forgot to remove it from my bag... lucky never got caught

Originally posted by Silverelf
I used t carry my Olympus Mju absolutely everywhere!! it's like people would go.."aww... too bad we don't have a camera!" and I'd say.. hey I got one!

Now cannot... cos I work in restricted area.... initially forgot to remove it from my bag... lucky never got caught

Wah.....
later you kerna then you know.... :)

Yeah. I carry my 5050 in a waist pouch. U never know when u need to take a shot.

Since getting back into photography just before xmas I least carry the CP5000 with me.

But have been thinking about getting a good quality small P&S to carry every where. Any suggestions?

Option 1 carry everything, 1SLR 1DSLR with 3 lens +1flash 1DigiPnS
Option 2 carry 1DSLR with 3lens +1flash
Option 3 carry 1DSLR with 1x50mm +1 flash, 1Digi PnS
Option 4 carry $$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.