Do you bring your photographic gear to your workplace?

Do you bring your photographic gear to your workplace?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Hi All,

Just curious to know. How many of you bring your photographic gears to your workplace on a regular basis? Can be just a Point and Shoot camera or the full gear (e.g. camera bag w/ DSLR, lenses, flash, tripod etc.). Of course, this is assuming you are working in a non-photography related field lar. :D

Note: Camera phones/PDAs/devices other than cameras which can take digital pics are not counted in the poll. This is purely for true cameras only, any shape, size or brand will do.

Yes, whenever I have a shoot after office hour, I will need to carry the "equipment" in the morning to my office, and put it under my office table. It is a bit obvious, everyone is looking at me and wondering why this guy carrying such a big bag to office.

Oh yes, after office hours shooting and finds no time to go home and take my gears. My office got Nikon 2100 purely for office works shooting, sometimes my also bring PNS digicam to office in case on the walk got interest subjects to snap snap ... :D

Once in a while cause mine is an outdoor job and you never know when you will go somewhere interesting.....hopefully the camera doesnt get too hot..... :)

Larry said:
heh heh, i got a little dry cabinet under my table in my office... ;)

Hi Larry, are you working in SOHO? Otherwise, you not scared that your equipment went for walk? :bsmilie:

DennisLee said:
Hi Larry, are you working in SOHO? Otherwise, you not scared that your equipment went for walk? :bsmilie:
Lol. :bsmilie: Maybe the whole dry cabinet decided to go for a walk instead? ;p

But gotta be careful too if u bring ur gears to the office...esp if lots of people are around...I lock mine in my metal cabinet whenever I bring the stuff...just to be safe.

Will bring if I could.
My work place doesn't allow cameras to be brought in.

I take a camera to work everyday.

Could just be my Olympus XA or Mini Trekker loaded up, never have anything planned to shoot at / after work but I have the gear if needed.

Sion said:
Now where do you put your legs?

Wahahaha, put the legs in too, so it'll be dry and not smell bad when you go home..... :D

Anyway I use to bring camera to work too but now I stop doing it for 2 months already.....need a break man.....

DennisLee said:
it's locked obviously... and it's my own office, so i'd know if someone was messing with my gears... ;)

lightchaser said:
Will bring if I could.
My work place doesn't allow cameras to be brought in.

same here :(

I bought a cheap PnS digicam so that I could bring it to work :D

nope... my "office" cameras are more pro that what i have. Take out they will laugh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.