Do you bring along your lens cleaning kit?

Do you bring along your lens cleaning kit overseas?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoky

Mar 17, 2004
Singapore
hoky.multiply.com
Just wondering if you guys bring your lens cleaning kit along when you travel overseas.

my lens cleaning kit is either

1 . on the field: blower brush + large cotton cloth

or

2. static: canon customer service center

;-)

Cleaning kit is a must have...you never know when dirt and grit or whatever fouls up your lens or camera....and you would cry if you have to wipe the dirt away with your shirt sleeve.

hmmm...ok la...not very heavy also wat....i bring my cloth brush and blower...all small size everywhere i go....

buy some small alcohol swabs??

Yeah. All the time.

My t-shirt. :)

of course we should take it along... otherwise when anything gets dirty how to clean? can't spit and use shirt to wipe... :)

Always. A blower, a microfiber cloth, and a very soft brush.

Necroist said:
Canon Cust. Service, do it for free?

Even out of warrantry period? Or do you plan to buy a new camera/lens then so as to still have free cleaning service? :D :devil:

Hey,
Whenever I go traveling, I will always bring my either my lens cleaning kit, or my blower and static cloth. I mean you really never really know what are the weather conditions in another country or where you may be traveling.

Besides, since you are already carrying expensive lenses that weighs like hell, seriously don't think that a lens cleaning kit or blower can take up a lot of space in your bag. :)

Again, just my 2cents worth.

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

Hoky said:
Just wondering if you guys bring your lens cleaning kit along when you travel overseas.
Yes, and my passport too.

Surely all the time, Lenspen and blower.
you dont want to go all the way with ur gear and have specks on ur photos in the end....

Most Important would be a good quality blower.

Other protection: UV filter & Screen protector. Can wipe with any soft cloth.

Then agen I've space in my bag, so I bring the whole cleanig kit. :D

I normally bring a lenspen along.

Status
Not open for further replies.