Do You Believe .....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Do you believe if you were told this forum is actually monitored?

I believe you need a cold shower. Use the chance, go out, get a cold shower for free. But please keep your pants on, not only the one on your head ..

I believe you are well on your way to being reprimanded for spamming Kopitiam with inane threads. Consider this your one and only warning and we will suspend your account if this continues.

Do you believe if you were told this forum is actually monitored?

Yes. I believe it whole heartedly.

Don't believe me? Let me think of some derogatory remarks, and add the keyword : party. This thread will be locked within minutes.

I believe you are well on your way to being reprimanded for spamming Kopitiam with inane threads. Consider this your one and only warning and we will suspend your account if this continues.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No spanking ? :bsmilie:

spanking_kids.jpg

i believe Darren's shot across your bows is a clear enough warning. and frankly, even though KPT posts are normally given a fair bit of leeway by the Admins/mods, it is not an excuse for you to turn into your personal hobby horse.

if even members are complaining about your inane posts in KPT via bad post function... it says something about you. really.

Status
Not open for further replies.