Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?
Have you encountered one yourself?
Do you have a story to tell your experiences?

do ghosts & spirits believe in us? :bsmilie:

Hi All,

Interesting discussion....just thought of sharing a good movie...which involves photographer & also ghost...the movie is "Shutter". Good movie about ghosts who haunt photographers....!!

Would love to capture one on a digital image or video recording device. I don't recall ever actually seeing one but I heard strange noises and felt a prescence, so I don't know if that counts as an encounter. :) As for believing in them, I'm only halfway there.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
believe me ... there is no such things as ghost and spirits :think:

it's all in our mind :bsmilie::sweatsm:

I fear seeing the ERP more than seeing any ghost.

the right question is not if you believe in ghost and spirit, but whether it is a fact or not that there are ghost and spirit.

of course this begs the question, what is a fact and how you know etc. For example is a fact something you see or something you feel? Can things unseen be facts? Some say definitely not, but then who has seen an atom, if there is at all such a thing as an atom.

I believe only what is fact, and nothing more, nothing less. (and the fact could not care less if I don't, the fact remains a fact.)

ni pa hei ma? ....... :bsmilie::bsmilie: (are u afraid of the dark?)

You will not belief if you had not seen or encountered one before. My Grandma was a medium who could "see" spirit. Once there was this snake spirit that she fought with while in a trance. You will not belief but I belief seeing my Grandma "flew" with such speed. I was only about 10 years old then. My grandma was about 60+ then and imagine she need help to walk while she is not in trance. She can go into a trance by just stepping her right foot trice and chanting some charm. On the night of her wake, I saw images of Er lang shen and the monkey god accompaning my grandma in the sky. She worship the Guanyin and monkey god.

Beside that, I have not encountered any ghost or spirit yet.

It up to you to belief but everything I said here is the truth.

Yes i do

Status
Not open for further replies.