Do you believe everything you read/hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Just wondering, do most of you believe and just trust everything you read/hear?

:)

I kinda do sometimes myself, and just regret it later. Anybody? :dunno:

hmmm.... with what particular reference are u refering to?

I mean, if it is about photography/dark room technique, of course I will try it out first and then verify that it really performs up to what the poster says that it can. After which, I might buy him a beer. ;p

It is about people and their particular credentials/attitudes/likes/dislikes, I will leave it for when I meet the person in the flesh, before making judgement. :thumbsup:

But isn't that like first impressions? It's ok to realise the truth later or to have a different opinion later. i feel.

It happens to me too. But won't regret lah, I mean, you didn't know/think of it at first. So how to regret? It's just a fact of life?

Would listen whose talking, like friends, cousin all this would trust them, others might take in consideration or a guide line. for reading maybe only, no one would say them/(iteams) lousy nor not good.

what abt others ?

you guys need to sleep.. do you believe me? :)

i remeber a quote from one vietnam war movie: "believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear."

Psst, I dont believe anything I read/hear, but if anyone want to read/hear an interesting story in Geylang, call me and buy me a beer first.

Astin, why Geylang ?

Astin said:
The beer in Geylang taste better :D

beer or ...... ? :bsmilie: :blah:

Astin said:
The beer in Geylang taste better :D

I see. The ambience/companions at Geylang makes beer tastes better.

usually i try to co-relate facts and anecdotes... and then see how often and in what actual way they relate to each other

Of course i do. But would you believe me if i said i did?

Gentle Reminder;

I am taking this thread in it's own context and nothing else. I'm not naming names or point fingers in any directions but if this thread starts turning into a pointless commentry on another thread and how things were handled there, then i will not hesitate to shut this thread down.

Thank you. :)

Trust? distrust? mistrust? believe? unbelievable?.......are part of life's long lessons.
We learn as we go along life's obstacles strewn path.
One will filter what's good or detrimental to us.
Let's not linger too long on one (lesson)...there's many on the way.
we grow older...and hopefully wiser. ;)

Astin said:
Psst, I dont believe anything I read/hear, but if anyone want to read/hear an interesting story in Geylang, call me and buy me a beer first.
OT: I've already heard about it, but I don't mind buying you a beer and chatting about it :bsmilie: Organise the next model shoot first, then we can shoot, beer and gossip at the same time.

concuss said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
OT: concuss :kok:

Just wondering cos, sometimes I always hear things like "I can offer you this position in the company, we can give you career advancements..." etc etc, and you know everyday casual comments, sometimes I do regret when I listened :bsmilie: I'm sure everybody here was truthful in what they replied :bsmilie:

Wolfgang said:
Gentle Reminder;

I am taking this thread in it's own context and nothing else. I'm not naming names or point fingers in any directions but if this thread starts turning into a pointless commentry on another thread and how things were handled there, then i will not hesitate to shut this thread down.

Thank you. :)
OT:My dear wolfgang, you think too much :)

Of course I do.
I believe there are aliens out there.
Heck, I even believe that espn believe that Hebe is actually his stead. :blah:

No offense, espn old chum.

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right"

George W Bush

wisdom from this guy, eh? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.