Do you agree that the Answer to Live, the Universe, and Everything is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMediaLuz

Dec 3, 2008
...42?

:cool:

If you don't believe, just type "Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything" in google search and see the results.

Excuse me ???

Were you not aware !

Watch mice carefully my friend ;)

Sion,

Are you shure about the numbers :think:

Some of the more obscure keyboards tend to type 6 in stead of 4 and 9 instead of 2 :think:

Using this keyboard, have you typed in, "Slarty Bardfast" ?

Did it come out as "fiords".

If so, you might be on to something that "ice wrestling girls" might want to know about :thumbsup:

yes. the answer to life, the universe, and everything is indeed 42.

funny how I actually examine mice on an almost regular basis.

and sometimes, I wish I was like the dolphins. inventing a new language just to uberly screw the minds of people. and having figured out life, and just spend the rest of my days playing and procreating. how amazing.

I really really really would like to get my hands on a copy on the four books!

read those 4 books liao.. interesting but really not for too much deep thinking.. like KRW :D

It is just an estimation of the weight of (our) Galaxy, not the entire Universe..........

It is just an estimation of the weight of (our) Galaxy, not the entire Universe..........

Ooooo now THAT is interesting !

I always thought the weight of our Galaxy was the sum of (-2^Universe-junk*carbon+freon)...

Witch if I worked it out right (and according to Marvin) is around 6.778 if you take out flatulence.

Boy, were we wrong !

yes. the answer to life, the universe, and everything is indeed 42.

funny how I actually examine mice on an almost regular basis.

and sometimes, I wish I was like the dolphins. inventing a new language just to uberly screw the minds of people. and having figured out life, and just spend the rest of my days playing and procreating. how amazing.

I really really really would like to get my hands on a copy on the four books!

You are mistaken...the mice were actually examining you, though they managed to make you think it's the other way round.

read those 4 books liao.. interesting but really not for too much deep thinking.. like KRW :D

That's because you're not as intelligent as a mouse...or a dolphin for that matter.

What does 42 mean?

Does it mean that we will only know when we are 42?

Mostly harmless.

Yup it indeed is 42 , there is a mathematical proof for it.

What does 42 mean?

Does it mean that we will only know when we are 42?

Maybe.

But please note that 42 is the ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. However, in order to understand what 42 means, you first have to know what the Ultimate Question is! Only when you understand what the Ultimate Question is, will the Ultimate Answer of 42 makes sense to you.

There are people who made some very educated guesses at what the Ultimate Question is, e.g. 'How many times must a man cross the road?', 'What is 6 times 9 in base 13?'.etc etc.

Unfortunately, the computer which was suppose to calculate the Ultimate Question, was blown up by a Vogon deconstruction fleet minutes away from getting the Question.

That's because you're not as intelligent as a mouse...or a dolphin for that matter.
I never claim that I was in anyway intelligent.

I'm juz an evolved primate randomly pressing some alphabets on a squarish thingy. :D

Maybe.

But please note that 42 is the ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. However, in order to understand what 42 means, you first have to know what the Ultimate Question is! Only when you understand what the Ultimate Question is, will the Ultimate Answer of 42 makes sense to you.

There are people who made some very educated guesses at what the Ultimate Question is, e.g. 'How many times must a man cross the road?', 'What is 6 times 9 in base 13?'.etc etc.

Unfortunately, the computer which was suppose to calculate the Ultimate Question, was blown up by a Vogon deconstruction fleet minutes away from getting the Question.
the ultimate question.... how many mice does it take to change a light bulb. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.