do what

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
what u all do when u dont have money to go out (bus fare, food, drink) and dont have money to buy things ah?? my working life has already been nicely planned for and laid out already...i havent start work yet...so i am still waiting for the actual day to come and start work...which means im still bumming around...so far what i can think of is

- swim (1 buck per pool entry)
- cycle (free)
- run (free)
- read textbook (free)
- watch vcd (borrow from friend one ie still free)
- test and try out various computer programs eg virtualdub/photoshop (free)
- play minesweeper (free)
- play freecell (free)
- play reversi (free)
- cook (free)
- ...?

:think: :bsmilie:

*ahem*

you left out the most obvious option...Shoot!

Then can go Borders, Kino or library and read books whole day free.

surf clubsnap website and try to respond to all the threads (free again)
anyway clive wat do u work as?

You can:
- clean your camera and lens every other hour
- help your neighbour to wash the cars
- sit at the nearest Starbuck/MacDonald and watch ppl
- try to shoot the following:
(a) a standing lighter with light on
(b) a mosquito when it is biting you
(c) the same view outside your window but diff time of the day
;)

lolz...mosquito how to compose?!?!! :bsmilie: no la..i think wil go for the cosplay event...and the wednesdays raffles place fashion shows.

actually i wan2 goto gracelabs and scan all my 50+ rolls of negs then post for all to view...but dont have money even for scanning ..keke

Astin said:
You can:
- clean your camera and lens every other hour
- help your neighbour to wash the cars
- sit at the nearest Starbuck/MacDonald and watch ppl
- try to shoot the following:
(a) a standing lighter with light on
(b) a mosquito when it is biting you
(c) the same view outside your window but diff time of the day
;)
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

clive said:
lolz...mosquito how to compose?!?!! :bsmilie: no la..i think wil go for the cosplay event...and the wednesdays raffles place fashion shows.

actually i wan2 goto gracelabs and scan all my 50+ rolls of negs then post for all to view...but dont have money even for scanning ..keke

Why don't you be a volunteer and make a difference is someone else's life? :)

mmm let me rephrase a bit:

"everybody has probably gone thru a period of tiem in their lifes where they had no money even to go out (bus/food/drink) but had a lot fo tiem to spare...so i was wondering what u folks did during such a special period of time? :think: "

[ i included the list what i am doing..thats for reference/comparison sake :) ]

Go CP and bargain for 5 hours then walk out---free. Wait, then complain here that the salesman there sucks ----free again.

Minoxman said:
Go CP and bargain for 5 hours then walk out---free. Wait, then complain here that the salesman there sucks ----free again.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Minoxman said:

Another alternative, troll around in forums :) Just like what you do! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind!

i would shoot shoot and shoot. :sweatsm: plus hang out here in CS lor... best place to interact and learn lotsa stuff. :D:D:D and make new friends lor.

i will stay in clubsnap n look at Clive's post and amuse myself~ Your threads brighthen up my day~

junyang said:
Another alternative, troll around in forums :) Just like what you do! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind!
Not like you and the rest here were making any intelligent comments either. :cool:

aiyo...relak relak..dont draw light sabre n fight :sweat: :angel:
yappari ne...just as i guessed, theres more or less the same free thigns that can be done duing such a special (no money but hav lot of time) situation. mmm

clive, you can also start a thread such as:
"Nikon or Canon better?"
"Digital or Film better?"
"Zoom or Prime lens better?"

Guarantee you will have many many replies and no more free time for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.