do we have to be rude when someone offers a price you are not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
song said:
i remember i sold my E-10 at around 25% of its last known selling price of $1699, also warranty out liao. Hence i applied the same rating.

u sold your E-10 at $1699 x 25% = $425 ??

since you know that a new set is selling $340, offering $75 is merely 22% of the price for a new set. unless his set got serious problem like LCD not working...etc

if i were the seller, i will be pissed at such an offer, most probably i won't bother to reply at all

back to topic, i dun find the reply is rude at all, probably he dun even want to neg. the price with you further so he tell u to buy elsewhere

Cash said:
i guess nobody here would be jumping in at song if he'd to sell his a60 for $75.

Funny.. I remembered a poll on stay/leaving.. and it seems like the poll was for jest. Hmmmm :think:

*mutter mutter* And why do i always have to do this? Kidding! ;)

Right folks, i think song gets the idea and the thread has served it's purpose. I've gotten a few request to close this thread and after reviewing it, i think it's only appropriate.

Song, i hope you understand there isn't any point taking anything further? Since you wanted the members of this forums to give their views (which they did) this thread is here by closed.

Better luck next time in B&S. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.