Do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish my spouse is a model thou. better...

well.... my take would be... no need to be pro photographer. at least gt knowledge and understands that photography needs the $ for the lenses....can already...

if she knows more than me... well.. thats great... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so far... havent met any YET ! :sticktong

well.... my take would be... no need to be pro photographer. at least gt knowledge and understands that photography needs the $ for the lenses....can already...

if she knows more than me... well.. thats great... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so far... havent met any YET ! :sticktong

imagine.. if she feels so impressed by her bf's passion that she sponsered it financially. :heart:

are you guys nuts! wanna let your wife know the REAL cost of your D2Xs and 1Dmk3s, not fun hidding that new 16-35mk2 from your old 16-35. lots of gals wanna have fun shooting, not so much of the buying expensive stuff part. Money is better spend on food, clothes and holidays.

i like the hiding of the 16-35 mk ii part. since 77mm and 82mm are somewhat close in diameter.

i think most female partners will faint if they know the cost of the 1D or D2 pro cameras with lens lah. unless they earn more than us. which can be quite true. :sweatsm:

you need someone to hold the reflector and carry the tripod

After sometimes she will hold another person's hand...

my dad and i have the same passion, shoot models:bsmilie:

wish i have a model cum photographer so she can ask ppl around for TFCD for us to shoot

wah!! like father like son!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my gf dont really know how to shoot, but as she's a good appreciator of arts. =)

If my spouse is also a photograher than I will be dead... It means tat she will koe how much those equipment cost..... I alway complain to her that money not eough... hehe:lovegrin:

Wife must be willing and able to carry tripod!

The funny thing is that they always get shocked at the prices of equipments. Take for example my college photography. When the other guys ask me the cost of the school equipment I say in the order of thousands, they say, oh ok then at least its better then pns cam. when the girls ask and I say in the order of thousands, they are shocked and dun want to believe.

You still can work with her but not as another photographer. There is always some conflict of interest.....as sometimes women photographers can do better than men. And when that happens, hehe........

Find a spouse who is a make-up artist like me. A food stylist or a chef spouse is good too.

A SUPERMODEL Spouse would be absolutely PERFECT......

Status
Not open for further replies.