do u use Giottos monopod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefkinetics

Sep 4, 2007
Heaven
hi guys, i just wanna check who among you use Giottos monopod. Is it good & sturdy enough? What about the 3 alloy sticks inside its body that u can use for macro shots when attached to its neck or function as alternative tripod when attached to its base (although i doubt its stability on that aspect but some claims it can be trusted enuf for that use)

I understand it is not a replacement for a tripod, however i just wanna hav an idea if it can also be a good travel gear when traveling light. Thanks

Giottos makes aluminum, carbon fiber and P-Pod monopods. You are asking about the P-Pod which has 3 feet that are stored in the bottom tube and thread either on the bottom of the tripod so it can stand freely upright or two of the legs can be screwed onto the top of the P-Pod, just under the head to make the P-Pod into a ground level macro stand.

The P-Pod also has a very smooth tilt heat built-in that has a quick release plate which also serves as the pan control.

This is a very practical and popular monopod.

Giottos makes aluminum, carbon fiber and P-Pod monopods. You are asking about the P-Pod which has 3 feet that are stored in the bottom tube and thread either on the bottom of the tripod so it can stand freely upright or two of the legs can be screwed onto the top of the P-Pod, just under the head to make the P-Pod into a ground level macro stand.

The P-Pod also has a very smooth tilt heat built-in that has a quick release plate which also serves as the pan control.

This is a very practical and popular monopod.

Yes, the P-Pod.. is exactly what I'm referring to. I asked around photo shops here in SG and most of them says they don't carry this because it could be costly. Perhaps I can try and see if I can get this from ebay. Do you have this type of monopod?

Status
Not open for further replies.