DO u use broadband mobile to surf Clubsnap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro_FHM

Nov 3, 2005
thinking of subscribing to mobile broadband to use at workplace for surfing.

looking at Singtel 1Mbps.

anyone using it to surf clubsnap?
comments/ review?

thanks. :)

comments/ review?

mine is M1 2MBPS... signal strenght is the issue, not which website i suppose...

I using Singtel BBOM (2Mbps) to surf CS; no problem.

Only have problem with youtube.

Singtel 1Mbps BBoM is sufficient, i surf regularly on clubsnap

Yep I use it now and then to - though my service is Starhub Maxmobile.

I use my IPod to surf the internet and CS.The Search button ALWAYS needs 2 clicks for the text imput box to open.

I have Starhub Mobile 7.2Mbps but even tjhat can be slow when there are a lot of photos on the thread. Not to mention when the signal strength is weak :( Still prefer to be connected with the home line.

Mine is an old 2Mbps Plan under M1.
Connection can be erratic sometimes :(

Ryan

I'm using Singtel BBOM 2mbps surfing clubsnap everyday on my Xperia X1. no problems so far~:cool:

using Singtel 1000 plan, no problem with clubsnap, facebook at all.

Strongly suggest that you wait for next PC Show to register one... may get good deal with higher up/download limit and price. Mine comes with 50gb which normally only 30gb, 1 year contract at $11.

I've been using SH & ST BBOM for surfing for quite some time already. I'm using Dopod U1000 & iPhone respectively. And I've used them on my home wifi as well.

Main gripe about using them is not the BBOM speed but the device ability to have a good surfing experience. For FB and Twittering, I strongly recommend using iPhone instead of Windoz Mobile devices.

Last edited:
am using m1 1mb too..usually use it during office hour only..connection can be real sucky..but on a fine day when connection is good..think speed is acceptablei can say.

i hv singtel bbom 7.2mbps with 50Gb.

the issue is as stated in earlier post, it's the signal strength.

comments/ review?

I'm using it and i think it's pretty fast enough for this.

thanks everyone for ur inputs !! :)

i even use iphone to surf net. No problem at all.

I use M1's HSDPA mobile broadband service on my Nokia E51 to surf CS-mobile version - Very fast. Other than that, I also use SingTel Broadband on Mobile 2Mbps on my notebook - Pretty decent speed when stationary. On the move like for instance in a taxi or train, it might be a bit slow.

I use M1's HSDPA mobile broadband service on my Nokia E51 to surf CS-mobile version - Very fast. Other than that, I also use SingTel Broadband on Mobile 2Mbps on my notebook - Pretty decent speed when stationary. On the move like for instance in a taxi or train, it might be a bit slow.

What's the URL for mobile version of CS? I'm still loading the full version on my winmo..:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.