DO u use broadband mobile to surf Clubsnap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given up on Wireless@SG - often difficult to get connected and then, slow and frequent drop-off.

At places like McD, I often see people surfing with their own little white usb-stick. Mobile broadband is getting very popular.

I got the Maxmobile - works very well for me. BTW, I only use it once or twice a week only.

I would try to look for corners with thin crowd. otherwise agree it slow on sgwireless. look not for mcd or coffee b. there r many students loading the network but near to Singtel/m1 service outlet or small corner.

agree the bbom is rather slow.

or press refresh button a few more time to squeez in the queue.:cool::cool:

:think::think::think:

I would try to look for corners with thin crowd. otherwise agree it slow on sgwireless. look not for mcd or coffee b. there r many students loading the network but near to Singtel/m1 service outlet or small corner.

agree the bbom is rather slow.

or press refresh button a few more time to squeez in the queue.:cool::cool:

:think::think::think:

Not so bad lah. I'm using Singtel's broadband on mobile for both laptop/netbook and handphone, so far so gd.

i use starhub cause the broadband subscription comes with the cable television package, and i must say its kinda laggy at night

I am using the Starhub usb stick.

Lately, it is rather slow and got often drop off as well. Wonder if this is common.

Wonder if SH gives priority to those on a higher speed.

starhub doesn't give any priority to the faster ones,

all share the same "tube", their "tube concept".

i mainly use phone 3G internet to surf CS when not home

i used starhub and M1 mobile Broadband before.

Surf internet every day at work (my PC no internet access, so i rely on my handphone)

M1's BB is much faster than starhub's.

Never tried singtel cos i don hv their line :)

I am using singtel broadband speed is ok but usage limited to 50gb per month.
eh 50gb is quite a lot for mobile bb:bigeyes:. unless you are hooking it up as a modem for ur PC to download files

I am using singtel broadband speed is ok but usage limited to 50gb per month.

I'm using 1000 plan (30GB per mth) 1mbps speed for laptop/netbook and it's already too much but it's the cheapest available for me so no choice. Handphone one using Plus plan (1GB per mth) 7.2mbps speed but phone only support HSDPA up to 3.6mbps only. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.