Do u think health supplements work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtFan

Dec 22, 2005
Hi all,

I am new to the photography community. I am curious to know whether u guys think health supplements work cause presently I am taking supplements because of my poor health.

ArtFan said:
Hi all,

I am new to the photography community. I am curious to know whether u guys think health supplements work cause presently I am taking supplements because of my poor health.

u r wat u eat, u may 1 2 consider exercise too.
also some supplement dun eat too much hahahaha eg ((((the men's supplement))))

Hahaaa....I am female...lol...though i do exercise..=p

ArtFan said:
Hahaaa....I am female...lol...though i do exercise..=p

oooops , :sweatsm: sorry abt that , anyway those " female supplement" also cannot use too much muhahahahahaha:nono:

Depends what kinds:) Supplements are just that SUPPLEMENTS...

Some work some dont. but even for those that work, if the rest of our lifestyle is poor, they wont make much difference.

E.g. I eat 2 meals a day only, I eat alot of refined foods (white bread/rice, cakes, cookies, sweets, any drink that is sweetened, pies, and in general anything that is not in its natural form...), dont eat enuf lean meats, veges, fruits... then supplements will do next to nothing and will be a waste of money.

But If my diet and exercise are in order. Then supps make sense to take:), they can boost recovery, increase immune system function, improve fat loss, improve muscle gain, etc.

Anology. Proper diet is like a shirt. Supplements are like a tie. It looks absolutely outreageous to wear only a tie right:). similarly its outrageous to eat nonsnese and take some supps to try and make up for it. It doesnt work.

(all this from 6 yrs of working with athletes and other ppl trynig to reccover from illness or get in shape)

regds
jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.