raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
is it a habit in my life ? :think:

or is it simply the life of being a Singaporean ? :think:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
:think: we can start a list: what are the things a person can do today that doesn't require the person to spend any money?

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
:think: we can start a list: what are the things a person can do today that doesn't require the person to spend any money?
sleep at home whole day without switching on the aircon and TV and eat left over food. :devil:

raincool said:
do u think about money everyday ?
When I wake up in the morning, I have a bath under the watertank behind my hut.

Then I go to pluck some plants and gather some firewooods to cook lunch.

After that I crank up my wireless to listen to news and fall asleep under a shady tree.

For dinner I go to the river and catch a few fishes and grill them over firewood.

For drink I have fermented coconut juice.

Now what does money mean to me?

I think more about survival everyday!

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Occasionally.

And when that Toto $5mil Draw comes, I get extremely wild delusions, esp 3 days before the draw... Thinking abt settling the household utility bills for the next 30yrs, earning interest and where working turns truly into passion and NOT 'work for money'.

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
just now, while i was at lunch, my $2 note flew away in a gust of wind and down to the first floor.

but hor, after finishing my hor fun with chicken cutlet, i went down to the first floor and there it was, waiting for me.
my $2 note.

So happy :)

i think hor, that this is a sign
must buy another big sweep ticket

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
when got no money... then think of money lor. when got money... think of how to spend it lor :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
just now, while i was at lunch, my $2 note flew away in a gust of wind and down to the first floor.

but hor, after finishing my hor fun with chicken cutlet, i went down to the first floor and there it was, waiting for me.
my $2 note.

buy 4x $0.50 toto...

HUAT AH!!!

jeanie

May 19, 2005

my $2 note.

do you even need to hit the toto or big sweep?please lah.:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom