Do u see any ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangmuda

Jun 29, 2008
3572041951_2365f0479a_o.jpg

Where's the ghost? dun see any...circle it out for us to see?

do i nd to wait for 30sec for the ghost to pop out?

Yeah, circle it and then I will see it. Hightlight the whole pics but see no difference.

Best regards,
Lloyd

Don't see any.

oh my...i think i see her....eeee :eek:

OMG! I think i see it, wah lao... don't post this kinda scary things man, lucky I don;t have a weak heart.

omg! i saw an old auntie with long hair in white flying into the entrance!!!!111oneoneone1

This looks like the old Hendon Camp (I may be mistaken as they all look similar) up the slope. Been there just past midnite many years back with a group of friends. We has to park just at the road entrance before entering the yard that leads to this L-shaped building as there was a log blocking the entrance.

As we neared the right side of the building (partially hidden on the right of this picture), we heard dripping sound of water to what seemed like when it is raining coming from one of the rooms. It was a clear cloudless night. Then came a beast-like growl that came from that same room. The growling seemed more aggressive than a lion and it certainly gave us the shivers.

We turned around and left.

Till today, I remember very clearly that moment. Today, I think the authorities want to lease out the buildings around the old Hendon Camp.

I am not bullshitting and if any of you have ever experienced this, do share. If any of you were from the old Hendon Camp (1st Cdo), you know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
I SEE! I SEE!

Ghostly tendrils like octopus tentacles, slightly faded ...

above the photographer's name at the bottom right!

Status
Not open for further replies.