do u like green tea?

sfoto100

Nov 29, 2009
do u like green tea?

tell me why you like green tea. pls support your claim with the latest scientific proof, else i will delete your post.

We will select the best post and award the poster with a free xmm photo shoot...

lai lai lai!!!

do u like green tea?

tell me why you like green tea. pls support your claim with the latest scientific proof, else i will delete your post.

We will select the best post and award the poster with a free xmm photo shoot...

lai lai lai!!!

I like green tea because it tastes like green tea

Scientific proof- Google

i like green tea because it helps keep the stomach flat. have you heard of green tea extract?

Green tea keeps girls' stomachs flat, nice, and keeps them slim. so we'll have more XMM to shoot :bsmilie:

thts wad they say in taiwan when i went there too

not true

i like green tea.

cause i said so. LOLLOL

thts wad they say in taiwan when i went there too

not true

you have to eat green tea cakes too.. green tea chicken...green tea bread. everything has to be GREEN TEA.. hahaha. forgot to mention that.

just kidding.

depends on your lifestyle too. and how much sugar you take in.

i like green tea.

cause i said so. LOLLOL

u r the best.

i hereby declare u the seasonal winner for the Wo Ai GreenTea competition...

here is your xmm:

orangu3.jpg

can anyone care to explain to me where is the origin of this Green Tea from?
I mean not the green tea from what country, is how is this Green Tea came about?

why is this Green Tea thingy related to XMM model shoot?

so sorry for the noob question, as I don't join organize group XMM model photoshoots.

hope the senior, regular, expert of XMM models shooters can enlighten me.

I mean not the green tea from what country, is how is this Green Tea came about?

i could had sworn it started wiht a certain horse that travels in the night. and if the number is right, this year 35 year old:think: that was where i first saw this

wa so hairy. must shave:sweat:

Please don't critique the model! :nono: :nono:

You know how GWCs feel only the composition and technique should be critiqued. The model can never be critiqued, she is their prrrrrreeeecccciiiouuusssss.

Gollum.jpg

Drinking green tea helps cools your system down as XMM model shoots sometimes may induce some standing up. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I like green tea because it taste good with Martell..:thumbsup:

But later I changed to soda cos it taste even better!