Do u have a flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Seems like a lot of ppl in Singapore are having flu now, neighbours, colleagues, friends, shop salesppls, security guards, everywhere I go I see ppl sneezing, coughing.

I've got the flu for the past 2 weeks already. Can't seem to get rid of it.

Yep, it was blazing here over at Jurong East, now it looks like it's going to rain!

I had stomach flu, counted?

espn said:
I had stomach flu, counted?
Yes, stomach flu is also flu, the flu virus survived yr body resistance and entered yr stomach. But u so big and strong wont be a problem to u.

Hopefully not the bird-flu!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Sorry don't mean to be rude to people who've caught the flu.

Astin said:
Yes, stomach flu is also flu, the flu virus survived yr body resistance and entered yr stomach. But u so big and strong wont be a problem to u.
I was down since tues ah... just came back to work today only. And worse, tues was my out process day for ICT :(

There does seem to be a lot of different flu-type things going around, particularly this Mycoplasma stuff. Touch wood feeling ok...

My symptoms are: running nose, block nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, but no fever, no muscle ache, no chest pain, heart beat ok, blood pressure ok.

I have been sneezing and coughing since last sunday... havent recover yet...
Bad weather i guess...
:dunno: :embrass:

icarus said:
I have been sneezing and coughing since last sunday... havent recover yet...
Bad weather i guess...
:dunno: :embrass:

still remember last year my exam period, fever still go for exam, den end up hand in a blank paper, cos i left the exam in less than 1/2 an hour, sat down only, nausea...

Got flu and terrible sneezing on Tue. Took the medicine and drank alot of water and slept. Got up the next day feeling much better! :)

Me too. 1 wk liaoz... And it all began with this piece of yummy Dark Chocolate on Sunday.

Ended up throat infection, now cold. Damnation. Shldn't have started with that dark chocolate in the first place. :(

Yes. Since last sun. Also includes coughing and fever. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.