Do u feel paiseh when u take pple on the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

franciskc

Jan 17, 2002
Earth
wat if they smash ur camera right at ur face?:confused:
wat if they break ur lens into half?:eek:
wat if they curse and swear u?:cry:
wat if they run towards u and break ur neck?:what:
wat if they threaten that they will put pig's head at ur door?:dent:

hee...once took a pic at ntu canteen. ;p

got stares from my subjects in front..particular the ger's bf

Originally posted by Pokka

of course wat.... i will stare u also, if u happenned to point ur camera to my gf... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Point to note when you want to take ppl on street:

DON'T USE FLASH!

Canteen A???
lol...Lots of pretty gals there nowsadays especially those coming out from the new LTs.......a far cry from the past... Now, more motivation to go for lectures....:)

Zapline.

Don't use flash will have dark shadows leh....:cool:

next time i use flash and run away. kekeke;)

Originally posted by zapline

Canteen A???
lol...Lots of pretty gals there nowsadays especially those coming out from the new LTs.......a far cry from the past... Now, more motivation to go for lectures....:)

Zapline.

canteen A a lot of ppl leh....hahaa.....paiseh to take out cam and shoot....i was at canteen 2 then :)

Haha... Canteen 2? then might have chance i will be inside ur photo(as backgrd, of course)

If u wan to take pretty gals picture, should try Canteen B->of course lar, NBS there. If canteen A u might be dissapointed, coz most engine gal dun wear make up one, and only wear jeans. NBS? mostly skirts, and if lucky, wah seh(imagine urself or go NBS and have a look:devil: )

Tried to take photo in south spine, where the middle got one spot with a lot of small leaf on the grd. Then when the wind is strong, fly up and swirl around, looks like snow.

Then waited and waited. Everytime when i wants to snap, either the passerby use their hand to cover face, or the wind stopped.

Sigh...

Originally posted by Klause
Use an industrial grade fan instead... hehehe

Haha... then must be very funny, people there will gather ard u and look at u, see what u doing, then no one dared to walk thru the spot u r aiming, esp gals with skirts.

Thinking that the fan is to blow their skirts up.:devil:

Originally posted by cheechee

Haha... then must be very funny, people there will gather ard u and look at u, see what u doing, then no one dared to walk thru the spot u r aiming, esp gals with skirts.

Thinking that the fan is to blow their skirts up.:devil:

Hmm.. nv tot of that.. u just gave me a new idea.

Originally posted by Klause

Hmm.. nv tot of that.. u just gave me a new idea.

Haha.. then? u wanna try? i can help u operate the high speed fan if u wan... :devil:

muahhaa. :cool:

which canteen? i tot i saw a guy pointing a camera in my general direction a few days back.

haha! could have been me. about 1 week ago? at canteen 2 lor. my fren wanted to use my cam to take chiobus. :p were u with a ger then? just 2 of u at a table?

:devil:

wow! seems like a lot of NTU students here. Can I join you guys taking photo in NTU when I am back to S'pore for school holiday? :)

Originally posted by franciskc
next time i use flash and run away. kekeke;)

Don't run. Even if you are in the wrong. Use your tripod. It makes for a very useful weapon. Tell them you will get the things you want YOUR WAY and no other way. Plus it would be helpful to have fellow snappers behind you. ;p

haha. u teaching ppl how to fight huh? use tripod somemore.

Status
Not open for further replies.