Do u dread each waking day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
These days, as the 24hrs tick by, I dread that waking moment where I wake up to face things that I hope did not exists and that the world around me is alright.

Each night, I dread falling asleep as I know that it is an unbroken cycle in which I would fall asleep to rise another day which is yet another single day closer to the day I hope it would never come.

The sight pains me, in a wreck, yet I can't scream it out.
It stucks, like a fishbone in ur throat.
U can't scream cos it hurts,
u can't cry cos its a sign of defeat and resignation,
U can't simply head off double quick-time to meet ur Maker as its the most irresponsible thing to do.
A situation, neither here nor there.
Being trapped in a trash compactor, with 2 giant plates squeezing u in the heart.
Unable to move, helpless as the plates inch closer to each other mercilessly.

Jeff, I have PM you.

jeff, you sounded worse thatn last time we chatted, you okay?

These days, as the 24hrs tick by, I dread that waking moment where I wake up to face things that I hope did not exists and that the world around me is alright.

Each night, I dread falling asleep as I know that it is an unbroken cycle in which I would fall asleep to rise another day which is yet another single day closer to the day I hope it would never come.

U can't simply head off double quick-time to meet ur Maker as its the most irresponsible thing to do.
Being trapped in a trash compactor, with 2 giant plates squeezing u in the heart.

time will not pause, one can only move on. yesterday's problem may not be solved today, and one can only prepare for tomorrow's problem without knowing what it'll look like. have courage to live each day, fear only multiply one's stress.

not sure about your problems but i would suggest that talk to some friends, go for a cool beer or something and dont think too much. take care :)

seems that a lot of unsolvable problems are burdening u . i suggest u seek help.

talk to someone close to you.

or see a doc if it is depression.

Whoa... this is sounding serious. Seriously, reach out & get some help. It is not easy, but please do. Ok?

yah lor.. faster see a doctor.

in the meantime.. please eat plenty of fruits and water. U maybe feeling depressed due to lack of some minerals.

jeff, you sounded worse thatn last time we chatted, you okay?
Juz called a bud out earlier and we had a heart-to-heart chat since he had a similar problem as well.

Events had escalated somewhat since and it pains me from time to time. But yeah, I'm ok. I'm alright. :)

Thnx for all ur concerns.

time will not pause, one can only move on. yesterday's problem may not be solved today, and one can only prepare for tomorrow's problem without knowing what it'll look like. have courage to live each day, fear only multiply one's stress.
That's what my bud told me too.

I will try my best to overcome that hard fact.

And BTW, happy new year to u too. Hope u're enjoying things in Tokyo. :)

Anyway, thnx for all ur concern guys.

For all those who had PMed me, talked to me on MSN, ICQ. Ur words reached and touched me.

Its a hard time, but I will try to live thru it and stay strong.

:lovegrin: i love what I'm doing now :lovegrin: :kiss: :heart:

I dread waking up each day cos I'm a sleepy head and I love sleeping not because I hate my work. ;p

aiyo ...sound so depressing...

cheer up ....it's 2007 !!!

tomorrow will be better.

:)

happy new year to you too :) am back for a short break actually :bsmilie: each problem encountered only serve to reinforce one's ability to overcome the next one ;)

Go take a vacation. It'll help tremendously.

There is no problem so huge that it is impossible to resolve.

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem. ~Theodore Rubin

A problem is a chance for you to do your best. ~Duke Ellington

The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials. ~Confucius

Best... :cool:

hi bro

we are here if you need somebody to talk to, ok?

just pm me =)

I don't know, this is how I work. I just do what I have to do for 8 hours, and the last few hours I have to myself I take it easy and meditate or do whatever, just before I sleep. Read a book, watch anime with a cup of tea and just forget about it.

If working enviroment is just an issue, I'd find a new job. The sooner the better,,cause any longer makes you more dependent emotionally on the present job.

there is something called mid-life crisis right? dunno if this is it?

I dunno what mid life crisis is ... only heard of it... so thinking aloud. maybe u can read about it, see if it applies to your situation.

:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.