Do Singtel charge for unanswer call???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcf

Apr 10, 2005
270 degree of Singapore
Is it true??? :dunno:

I do aware on Singtel charge on less than 1 minutes call as 1 full minute charge. But it's shocking to know that even unanswer call are being charged too :bigeyes::ipuke:

http://www.straitstimes.com/ST+Forum/Online+Story/STIStory_194054.html

Unfair to be billed for unanswered calls
THE total duration of calls logged on my mobile phone has never tallied with that on the bills sent to me by SingTel.
I enquired why that was so and was told by a customer service officer from SingTel's billing department that if I made a call and it was not answered, it would be logged as a one-minute call.
A one-minute call costs 15 cents and he said that my bill reflected many of these calls.
From his explanation, I assumed that if I made a call which lasted twenty seconds, it would still be billed as a one-minute call regardless of whether the call was answered.
I checked with StarHub, whose mobile phone service I also subscribe to, and was told that the company does not bill for any calls that go unanswered. Can SingTel clarify why non-answered calls are counted as one-minute calls? Moo Mee Koon (Ms)

i'm quite sure they don't

UNLESS you gabra and call until got that voice telling you that their handphone not available
that isn't considered as unanswered, and everywhere is the same case lor

probably the above is talking about that.. if the party you are calling always never turn on their handphone la, always in area with bad reception la, always never ever answer after many many rings la.. and you still call, then it's your fault what

some idiot marketing company sms me UNSOLICITED and
said that now that I have received the sms, $6 is charged for subscribing to their ring tones scheme.

Also dare to say unless I sms back to a certain number to unsubscribe, they will continue to charge me $6 per month.

I complained to Singtel and to IDA.

some idiot marketing company sms me UNSOLICITED and
said that now that I have received the sms, $6 is charged for subscribing to their ring tones scheme.

Also dare to say unless I sms back to a certain number to unsubscribe, they will continue to charge me $6 per month.

I complained to Singtel and to IDA.

What the point of complaining to them.Wasting of time to talk to them.Terminate your Singtel contract if your contract is going to end soon.Switch to other net work such as M1 or Starhub.;)

Singtel Sucks every services is not free such as call waiting and etc ...............What you applied from Singtel net work you have to paid for what you applied for?
This kind of net work sooner or later all the singtel customer will switch to other net working. ;)

To Singtel, as long as you are connected to the other (overseas) network, irregardless if the person answer or not, you will have to pay. I had paid quite a few .15 calls. and most, if not all, I would call the same person within a min time range.

for example, i would have 2 calls @7:28pm to the same number... sometimes even 3 similar charges! :rolleyes::angry:

To Singtel, as long as you are connected to the other (overseas) network, irregardless if the person answer or not, you will have to pay. I had paid quite a few .15 calls. and most, if not all, I would call the same person within a min time range.

for example, i would have 2 calls @7:28pm to the same number... sometimes even 3 similar charges! :rolleyes::angry:

Then Why you people applied SingTel and you guys know that this net work is not cheap also? Made so many phone call Singtel does not give you anything or exchange some voucher for food or movie.;)

Then Why you people applied SingTel and you guys know that this net work is not cheap also? Made so many phone call Singtel does not give you anything or exchange some voucher for food or movie.;)

i hate to say this but Singtel still give me the best customer service.

I bet you all dont know that M1 charges airtime for calls which are not picked up and then diverted to the Voice Mail service.

Hence if you want to sabotage anyone, go bomb their voice mail - their bill will be amazing at the end of the month.

There seems to be some problem with SingTel's network this evening. :dunno: Got funny response from my HPs.

I bet you all dont know that M1 charges airtime for calls which are not picked up and then diverted to the Voice Mail service.

Hence if you want to sabotage anyone, go bomb their voice mail - their bill will be amazing at the end of the month.

Lol I know a lot of M1 users! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.