Status
Not open for further replies.

xotic

Oct 5, 2005
Comments please. :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Deadpoet said:
and what is your real questions?

It is better not to be alone, when u are carrying >$10k worth of equipment, someone got to look after yr investment when yr eyes can only concentrate in that little viewfinder.

ortega said:
working alone sucks

I love to suck all the time!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well... i think its better to work as a team, however the team has to be focused to work together with a common goal. the leader as to motivate them to work happily and cheerfully so as each individual is motivated to give 101% of themselves.

Depends on what I'm shooting, if I'm streetshooting, I prefer alone, because got some friends like to move fingers infront of the glass, or stand between you and the subject because they're bored. Lost a few images because of these fiends :sticktong

If weddings, also alone better, too many people very hard to make everybody happy.

If models, 1-3 is good, can interact and take time to shoot, else 20mins all same pose, ZZzzZZzzzzzZZZZZZ.

In learning stage, go alone.
When you are experienced, go in groups and teach amateurs who happen to join the group. :p

dRebelXT said:
In learning stage, go alone.
When you are experienced, go in groups and teach amateurs who happen to join the group. :p
Wah? Can you teach me please? I want to learn how to take award winning shots :eek:

Wah... what is photographer huh? :dunno:
Me yawn....

Photographer is one that graphs photo lor

Sometimes I prefer to work alone when i need or feel the need to have the extra special connection with my photos or when i want to just take photos and reflect on them peacefully, by myself. It's my way of de-stressing sometimes.

Otherwise, I get a photo buddy to go on 'assigments' together so we can share tips and ideas on greater photo techincalities or opportunities!

What does the thread starter means work alone?

As in Sole proprietor and not partnership?

As in shooting alone without assistants?

As in shooting alone without pairing with other photographers?

Please be more specific.

Question is too wide.... how to work alone? Unless you shoot scenaries or birds, you need at least a model!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.