DO NOT READ any 20D reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUY! BUY! BUY! I'll wait for more money to get the MK2

StreetShooter said:
... or else you know what.

*sigh* I was going strong until today.

Haha ... you're not alone Streetshooter!

Be like me lor ... have been taking cold showers at least 5 times a day whenever the temptation gets a grip on me! :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
Haha ... you're not alone Streetshooter!

Be like me lor ... have been taking cold showers at least 5 times a day whenever the temptation gets a grip on me! :bsmilie:

OMG.... cold turkey? :devil:

but personally, only the ISO part is a draw. apart from that... nah. it's still something the 10D will suffice :)

Street, you can pass your 10D to Mrs Street and get yourself a 20D :D

Well, just think of the 1D Mk II and the temptation to get a 20D won't seem to be as strong. :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Well, just think of the 1D Mk II and the temptation to get a 20D won't seem to be as strong. :bsmilie:

I think it will even be stronger. 1/3 the price yet the features are so.... :devil:

What we really need is for some pple to spread some rumours like "back focusing/front focusing problem". :D

Garion said:

seriously, i'd rather get a 1d2 or 1ds or 1ds2 than a 20d... that's really called 'upgrading'.

i'm beginning to prefer full frame.. 1.6 is starting to irritate me...

dear Streetshooter,

one of the joys in life is to be able to feel tempted and fulfiling that temptation with a guilty purchase :devil:

heh heh heh... but then again, lets all stick to our PnS

I'm very tempted too, but being quite broke now, the temption kind of fades away. :D

Also, I'm keeping a lookout on the first 1 or 2 batches of the new camera if they have any flaws like the 10D, which has back focusing problems.

Anyway, my 10D still works very well and meet my needs. So I'm still sticking to my 2nd wife. :D

I tried the 20D today... Bad bad... real bad back-focusing problem... Asked the canon rep why like this, he said someone knocked it just now, maybe that why...

So u all pls don't buy... it's a lousy camera...

xmen2003 said:
What we really need is for some pple to spread some rumours like "back focusing/front focusing problem". :D

Get Wai to start that dust issue again... ;p

AReality said:
I tried the 20D today... Bad bad... real bad back-focusing problem... Asked the canon rep why like this, he said someone knocked it just now, maybe that why...

So u all pls don't buy... it's a lousy camera...

I seriously would like to know which Canon Rep showed you the 20D to try...
:cool:

StreetShooter said:
... or else you know what.

*sigh* I was going strong until today.

No use... u'll have to stay away from ClubSnap too to avoid infection. ;p

gawd... if canon was to publish an ad in tomorrow's papers announcing that the 20D will be available at comex2004 IN LIMITED NUMBERS .... a lot of canon users in CS will not be going to work or school.... :sweat:

nightwolf75 said:
gawd... if canon was to publish an ad in tomorrow's papers announcing that the 20D will be available at comex2004 IN LIMITED NUMBERS .... a lot of canon users in CS will not be going to work or school.... :sweat:

Then lets start camping overnight! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.