DO NOT READ any 20D reviews...


Status
Not open for further replies.

jbma

Senior Member
Dec 28, 2003
3,287
0
0
Tampines
BUY! BUY! BUY! I'll wait for more money to get the MK2
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
StreetShooter said:
... or else you know what.

*sigh* I was going strong until today.
Haha ... you're not alone Streetshooter!

Be like me lor ... have been taking cold showers at least 5 times a day whenever the temptation gets a grip on me! :bsmilie:
 

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
6,598
0
0
41
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
AdamGoi said:
Haha ... you're not alone Streetshooter!

Be like me lor ... have been taking cold showers at least 5 times a day whenever the temptation gets a grip on me! :bsmilie:
OMG.... cold turkey? :devil:

but personally, only the ISO part is a draw. apart from that... nah. it's still something the 10D will suffice :)
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
Street, you can pass your 10D to Mrs Street and get yourself a 20D :D
 

Garion

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2002
5,526
0
0
47
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Well, just think of the 1D Mk II and the temptation to get a 20D won't seem to be as strong. :bsmilie:
 

xmen2003

New Member
Mar 23, 2003
463
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Garion said:
Well, just think of the 1D Mk II and the temptation to get a 20D won't seem to be as strong. :bsmilie:
I think it will even be stronger. 1/3 the price yet the features are so.... :devil:
 

xmen2003

New Member
Mar 23, 2003
463
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
What we really need is for some pple to spread some rumours like "back focusing/front focusing problem". :D
 

sequitur

Senior Member
Apr 17, 2003
3,267
0
36
flickr.com
Garion said:
Well, just think of the 1D Mk II and the temptation to get a 20D won't seem to be as strong. :bsmilie:
seriously, i'd rather get a 1d2 or 1ds or 1ds2 than a 20d... that's really called 'upgrading'.

i'm beginning to prefer full frame.. 1.6 is starting to irritate me...
 

SniperD

Senior Member
dear Streetshooter,

one of the joys in life is to be able to feel tempted and fulfiling that temptation with a guilty purchase :devil:

heh heh heh... but then again, lets all stick to our PnS
 

Virgo

Senior Member
Dec 23, 2003
4,813
0
0
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
I'm very tempted too, but being quite broke now, the temption kind of fades away. :D

Also, I'm keeping a lookout on the first 1 or 2 batches of the new camera if they have any flaws like the 10D, which has back focusing problems.

Anyway, my 10D still works very well and meet my needs. So I'm still sticking to my 2nd wife. :D
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,468
0
36
VisualJournalist.net
I tried the 20D today... Bad bad... real bad back-focusing problem... Asked the canon rep why like this, he said someone knocked it just now, maybe that why...

So u all pls don't buy... it's a lousy camera...
 

imaginary_number

Senior Member
Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
36
Singapore
xmen2003 said:
What we really need is for some pple to spread some rumours like "back focusing/front focusing problem". :D
Get Wai to start that dust issue again... ;p
 

marshy

Member
Oct 14, 2002
109
0
16
47
Singapore
Visit site
AReality said:
I tried the 20D today... Bad bad... real bad back-focusing problem... Asked the canon rep why like this, he said someone knocked it just now, maybe that why...

So u all pls don't buy... it's a lousy camera...
I seriously would like to know which Canon Rep showed you the 20D to try...
:cool:
 

imaginary_number

Senior Member
Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
36
Singapore
StreetShooter said:
... or else you know what.

*sigh* I was going strong until today.
No use... u'll have to stay away from ClubSnap too to avoid infection. ;p
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,926
30
48
really MORE diaper changes
gawd... if canon was to publish an ad in tomorrow's papers announcing that the 20D will be available at comex2004 IN LIMITED NUMBERS .... a lot of canon users in CS will not be going to work or school.... :sweat:
 

Jeff

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2002
2,589
0
0
www.asianhomebiz.com
nightwolf75 said:
gawd... if canon was to publish an ad in tomorrow's papers announcing that the 20D will be available at comex2004 IN LIMITED NUMBERS .... a lot of canon users in CS will not be going to work or school.... :sweat:
Then lets start camping overnight! :devil:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.