Do I need to remove my len when putting into the drybox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon37

Mar 8, 2008
Hi all,
Need to find out do I need to detach my len from my camera when putting into the drybox? Thanks for your feedback:)

Why fix and unfix the lens? This will create opportunity for dust to 'fly' in right? Just leave it lah.....

Just put it straight into the dry cabinet, no need to dismantle... :)

Why fix and unfix the lens? This will create opportunity for dust to 'fly' in right? Just leave it lah.....

i think removing lens is for "logistical" purposes la. for those with much equipment, it may be more compact to remove the lens. also, for those with more than one body, may wanna swop lens among the bodies, so better to remove the lens also.

most of the time i have to remove the lens when i store in the bag or dry box, but sometimes i lazy i just JAM IT IN :angel:

i also dun like to anyhow remove lens. last time kena major sensor dust balls before and didn;t know what to do :sweat:

Hi all,
Need to find out do I need to detach my len from my camera when putting into the drybox? Thanks for your feedback:)

Like most here have mention the choice is your. It all about a good fit inside. The only thing I add is make sure you have the protection cap on the DLSR front and the cap for the back end of the lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.