Do i need a drybox? Why? Where to buy? How to buy drybox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy1988

Feb 3, 2010
Can i noe where can u get the cheapest price for a dry cabinet? issit necessary?
Thank You!

carrefour, free delivery + rebate for posb cc

Go to Funan Harvey Norman, they got plenty there. ;)

Which brand de dry cabinets are more reliable and better quality ?? Aipo or Digi-cabi ??

Aipo is supposed to be of better build, however my digi-cabi is going strong and there's a 5 year warranty. so i'm not that worried about digi-cabi either.

Oo ok so which model u using ?? DB036?? Btw Aipo Prices iis higher then Digi-cabi rite cos i see the Cheaper Digi-cabi is $118 and or Arpo like cheaper is 200+ ??

aipo is full digital meter and humidifier, just up/down to the number you want
digi cab is digital meter, analog humidifier. turn know and wait to see if get desired level

Last edited:
that depends on how much gears u have. If u have alot...then get the higher capacity dry cabinets. If not, then yes get DB036 (30L) will do. U can buy 2nd hand(abt $85-$100) or first hand ($118). Not all shops provide 5-year warranty, so ask first before purchase.

OO ok hmm for Digi-Cabi izit user friendly ??? cos this is my first time getting a Dry Cabi and May i know where can i can a 2nd hand de Btw do they come which warrernty also ?

OO ok hmm for Digi-Cabi izit user friendly ??? cos this is my first time getting a Dry Cabi and May i know where can i can a 2nd hand de Btw do they come which warrernty also ?

Digi Cabi you have to see heng suey one.
There is a knob whereby you have to turn here and there before getting the desired humidity level.

yes i'm using the DB-036, but its seriously running out of space. and its user friendly, you just have to get it right when u first set the humidity. You can try the buy and sell section of this forum for 2nd hand, whether there's warranty depends on how long the seller had been using it.

IC wow look like V difficult to use ..... but Aipo the cheaper i think is $190. Just receive an email from Aipo about their Price. Hmmm like that don know Which one to get ?? Digi-Cabi is cheap but need to c heng suay then for Aipo is Exp But better in Quality and easier to use

was told that sgcamerastore is having their super cash and carry price for Aipo again at their new shop at cityhall on the 1st till the 5 th but while stock last

this is their link hope it helps

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594135&page=43

the last event i went on the first day lucky to get the last set of 48l at their super cash and carry price - much much cheaper than usual - digital for analog price . think those bro who bought from them at their event should know .

they have a habit of not release the cash and carry sale price for aipo during their show . u may check them out at their shop.

Last edited:
IC wow look like V difficult to use ..... but Aipo the cheaper i think is $190. Just receive an email from Aipo about their Price. Hmmm like that don know Which one to get ?? Digi-Cabi is cheap but need to c heng suay then for Aipo is Exp But better in Quality and easier to use

What i mean by heng suey means the first time you turn the knob to a certain range, the humidity level might not be suitable for storing a camera thus you have to try again.

In time you will get the desired humidity level, no worries. It just takes time. :)

yes i'm using the DB-036, but its seriously running out of space. and its user friendly, you just have to get it right when u first set the humidity. You can try the buy and sell section of this forum for 2nd hand, whether there's warranty depends on how long the seller had been using it.

How to get it rite ?? Setting the humidifier Cos no experience setting it. Hmm do they come with a instruction manual teaching you how to set?

Status
Not open for further replies.