Do DSLRs get rid of SLR Technicalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
A subject that I just came across. Thoughts ppl?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1125736

DSLR enthusiasts these days are not bothered with the technicalities of photography, hence the ommission of distance gauge. They probably wouldn't know what it is to start with.

Never knew chimps could appreciate photograhy.

eikin said:
hmmm ... wonder if the photographer has been notified over the use of his images :think:

Hmm :think: I wonder too. Anyway have fun doing your recce in the afternoon. The sky sure looks gloomy at the west side :bsmilie:

Klose said:
Hmm :think: I wonder too. Anyway have fun doing your recce in the afternoon. The sky sure looks gloomy at the west side :bsmilie:

yeah, perfect weather for recce ;)

btw, just a response to the quotes ... i don't know what distance gauge is all about, and i review my pictures pretty often while shooting ... oh i feel so stupid, just like a chimpanzee, just because i don't have years of training in traditional photography ... seems like i can't appreciate good pictures as well ... oh well, i'll just keep to shooting then, and leave the war of words to the theorists :bsmilie:

Klose said:
A subject that I just came across. Thoughts ppl?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1125736
Even by going digital, one muz still know the basics.

Kloze, I'm not sure if u're around yesterday, but den there are so many hopping onto the bandwagon that they expect to get perfect pictures instantly with a pro camera since they paid such high prices.

There was a thread going-on abt a chap who said that photography sucks big money and big time and spent $3K on his gear and he can never churn out a good picture.

Go read up that thread and u'll know where flapdoodle is pointing at instead of taking his words out juz like dat. ;)

Somehow anything that's got to do with photography over there (or occasionally in some other forums) somehow seems to migrate here and ICBMs start firing.... :think:

Still wondering if u guyz got axes to grind with ppl over there, why not slug it out on local ground instead of firing ICBMs across?

I keep my arguments here, I keep my clowning there. 2 places for 2 different things. Wondering why some ppl juz can't stop cross firing to other forums. :think:

tolerance level must hav dropped drastically nowadays.:devil:

needless 2 say, humour took a nose-dive!!:(

what happened? didn't really read what's going on in 'the other' forum, anyway just take it with humour lah, the two quotes above are insufficient to be classified as WMD :D

Please post the discussion here if it's interesting. Do not refer our members to other websites.

Thread closed.

Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.