DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

skylover said:
It's been so long since I last login feels so alien :(

I'm with u! :x

skylover said:
hahha.. lolx.. hw r u?

I'm good I'm good, very bz with work recently.. Next few weekends also burnt... Haven't got time to go snap snap! :(

bitez said:
I'm good I'm good, very bz with work recently.. Next few weekends also burnt... Haven't got time to go snap snap! :(

Make time shoot-shoot around your place :)

ZerocoolAstra said:
Make time shoot-shoot around your place :)

Yea, I Wana go to the bridge again.. That time I left too early, sky no colour at all..

Yea, I Wana go to the bridge again.. That time I left too early, sky no colour at all..

ya it's a nice place... the restaurants are doing good business eh? Surprising...
Must be a lack of competition, coupled with novelty factor :)

ZerocoolAstra said:
ya it's a nice place... the restaurants are doing good business eh? Surprising...
Must be a lack of competition, coupled with novelty factor :)

Ya! We were havin popeyes.. N saw the q for the seafood restaurant.. N it's got like 10 ppl in the q! But I think weekdays not many ppl...

Ya! We were havin popeyes.. N saw the q for the seafood restaurant.. N it's got like 10 ppl in the q! But I think weekdays not many ppl...

I see that Popeyes is doing brisk business as well.
Next time you going can jio me. I park at the other end of the bridge and wait for you :)

ZerocoolAstra said:
I see that Popeyes is doing brisk business as well.
Next time you going can jio me. I park at the other end of the bridge and wait for you :)

Haha u mean you'll b at the Lor halus side? When I went previously the bridge wasn't opened yet..

Did you see the lines
"Filter Size - 105mm"
and
"Weight - 2950g"

:bigeyes:

not to mention the MSRP. ;p

but hor... can you imagine the how much closer you can get with this lens shooting the F1 cars.

edit. and with a TC2.0 and cropped sensor. 300x2x1.5 = 900mm !!

Last edited:
not to mention the MSRP. ;p

but hor... can you imagine the how much closer you can get with this lens shooting the F1 cars.

actually the MSRP quite all right. The Nikkor 300/2.8 is more than that already I think.

actually the MSRP quite all right. The Nikkor 300/2.8 is more than that already I think.

so... Krieg... what are you waiting for?....buy buy buy. :devil:

I want to buy buy buy this. Any lobang? :p
alpa12tckit_280.jpg