DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

I frequent that place, you wanna go print one of these days? Nice Thai food there... cheap and nice... *drools*...
yes.. place to print.. cheaper & aOK.. :) I need to get system calibrated first.. not sure if they provide the color profile for their printer if u print a few.. :) ... camera hospital there as well right..

Yeah it's kinda wait and see for me still... Btw, it's cf of 1.5 for Nikon DXes... 1.6 are Canon's and Sigma's (and other brands that I'm not too familiar with).

FX loosing out on crop I understand, that's why I'm waiting on what will be included in the next slew of FX cams... Maybe they will be 16MP as well (like D7000) or maybe larger (hopeful but highly unlikely). D300s' replacement will most like come with D7000's sensor, hence 16MP as well - ISO performance wise also similiar in nature...

Read somewhere that 16MP is FF's max resolution (more like Optimum) - can't go higher... dunno how true...

One other thing... DX will loose out on dynamic range when compared to FX... which is why I'm on the fence right now...

yap yap.. to be frank.. MP is not so important unless you are printing out on a larger scale.. Many software now is able to help fill up fading or missing dots when you print like those advertising company. Like what you say, if you are doing it for ownself then who cares.. its great enough..

BTW bros, anyone can access CS through phone app instead of the explorer?

Dunno why, but the smilies are being disabled... that's why can't insert any at the moment... :bsmilie: <---this one being "force coded"

Smiles88 > you need to wait a while longer maybe another week or so ba.. this system has yet to be stable yet. It just got upgraded. ^^
Kriegsketten > smilies are not disabled. You can enable back by going to your settings and set it back on.

yes.. place to print.. cheaper & aOK.. :) I need to get system calibrated first.. not sure if they provide the color profile for their printer if u print a few.. :) ... camera hospital there as well right..

Yes, I know exactly where the hospital is... but always outside browsing... :bsmilie:

Dunno about colour profiles, maybe one of these days must tag along with you when you go print. My friend's shop is in the rear too - I hang around there at times...

just found out where 'Sunshine Plaza' is... hahahah so mountain tortoise... :)

yap yap.. to be frank.. MP is not so important unless you are printing out on a larger scale.. Many software now is able to help fill up fading or missing dots when you print like those advertising company. Like what you say, if you are doing it for ownself then who cares.. its great enough..

Kriegsketten > smilies are not disabled. You can enable back by going to your settings and set it back on.

Dunno if most mags bothered about that... they'd probably expect the most minimum fuss without the need for major edit and other things (time crunch)... That's why it's an issue...

Where do you enable it back on? I never had to do this before the upgrade...

just found out where 'Sunshine Plaza' is... hahahah so mountain tortoise... :)

Maybe one of these days can TCSS there... the Thai food about half the price from the last one we ate at Suntec... it's like local Thai Zhi Char... BAGUS!...

Maybe one of these days can TCSS there... the Thai food about half the price from the last one we ate at Suntec... it's like local Thai Zhi Char... BAGUS!...

Suntec? You guys went to Suntec for food ar? Or is it the donkey years ago's first meet up at Thai Express? YUM YUM!

Dunno if most mags bothered about that... they'd probably expect the most minimum fuss without the need for major edit and other things (time crunch)... That's why it's an issue...

Where do you enable it back on? I never had to do this before the upgrade...

what browser are you using? IE, CHrome, firefox etc?
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_smilies

Suntec? You guys went to Suntec for food ar? Or is it the donkey years ago's first meet up at Thai Express? YUM YUM!

Correction, outside Esplanade. I'd suggest trying at Sunshine plaza... Ambience may not be there, but for the same amount of $$$$ you get to order more... drools... 10 bucks can buy me large plate of Phad Tai + fresh mango salad.... salivating as I typed this... I always da bao for my wife when I pass that area during evening...

Hot favourite for students across the road too... come evening, ALWAYS packed... need to be there before 6pm to get a seat...

Last edited:
Correction, outside Esplanade. I'd suggest trying at Sunshine plaza... Ambience may not be there, but for the same amount of $$$$ you get to order more... drools... 10 bucks can buy me large plate of Phad Tai + fresh mango salad.... salivating as I typed this... I always da bao for my wife when I pass that area during evening...

Damn.... You're making me hungry...

Alright bros, going out of office for appt. See ya guys later!

Hot favourite for students across the road too... come evening, ALWAYS packed... need to be there before 6pm to get a seat...

Hahaha sounds like a tempting place to visit :)
The Myanmar food at the basement of peninsula plaza also not bad. Can fill stomach for low price, after bankrupting yourself at the camera stores nearby :)

Hahaha sounds like a tempting place to visit :)
The Myanmar food at the basement of peninsula plaza also not bad. Can fill stomach for low price, after bankrupting yourself at the camera stores nearby :)

Really? I've tried the Indian food at the basement there too... quite economical and tastes okay - nice to TCSS after all the BBB.... but prefer not to BBB, I got most of what I've need now (time being)...

Last edited:
Reporting in... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

anyone wanna buy my Markins PG-80 plate? Nice and snug fit for D80/90
PG-80.jpg

Can be used with Sirui ballhead too. Basically anything with arca-style clamp.
I think I bought for 50+
Can sell for 30. Looks very minty :D