DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

happy new yr 2011!! :)

Wah... can't wait for 2011 man! Exciting days to come! ;p

Quizesilver when is that bike show coming up again? Remember to notify me man!

Wei... not coming to midnight yet leh...so fast well-wishing already - all won't be around CS tonight I suppose?? :bsmilie:

Frankly, what's there to be "animalistic" about when one has already found his/her long-term companion and started a family? :bsmilie:

In essence, male peacock spread their feathers and some animals do their "dance" because of one sole purpose... :)

:bsmilie::bsmilie: better get off my soap box...

Last edited:
should still be around... iPhone app is POWER :thumbsup:

I will need to zzz early though.. hehehehe

agree :thumbsup: and it took you soooooo long to be poisoned by the poisonous apple.. :devil: :bsmilie:

*in most viscous poisonous voice* did you guys know that there's even an iphone app that will remote trigger your camera? :devil: ;)

I'll immediately get one now if it incorporates an F-mount and does 12 FPS with an FF sensor... :bsmilie: Otherwise, nice try but no deuce pal... :bsmilie:

you and your iPhone poison... not buying it! :sticktong :bsmilie:

*in most viscous poisonous voice* did you guys know that there's even an iphone app that will remote trigger your camera?
OH.. a long shutter cable..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Look like Suntec towers are the higher Buildings that can see Marina Bay Area.. but no public access :(... anyone know other areas ?

can you setup a tripod on the Benjamin Sheares Bridge? and does it has a high enough vintage pt for Marina Bay area??

ClemC said:
can you setup a tripod on the Benjamin Sheares Bridge? and does it has a high enough vintage pt for Marina Bay area??

I've seen it done on a normal day. Think they MIGHT restrict access tonight though :)

pasay said:
agree :thumbsup: and it took you soooooo long to be poisoned by the poisonous apple.. :devil: :bsmilie:

Waiting for contract to run out mah.
I was willing to wait. Too cheapo to cough up the "early upgrade" fee :D

Reporting in!