DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 / SUNCHASERS TCSS/MAKAN Outing:

Date: December 16th (Thursday) 2010
Venue: Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (near to SPH News Centre - click for location)
Time: 7pm onwards

1) ZCA
2) kriegsketten
3) Akerue
4) Jeezuinn
5) Jacobs (tentative)
6) ClemC (tentative)
7) pasay (tentative)
8) Skylover
9)
10)
Hollowpersons:
1) Smiles88

Last edited:
Yo, checking in here!

Same here

Same here
same same

Anyone can tell me how to "close" a thread you have started?.. I think I can let it die naturally.. can I also close it after a period of time? (by myself? or have to get moderator's help)

Morning peeps! :) Going to have breakfast soon... bought a number of Tiong Bahru char siu bao last night, so my mouth will be pretty busy later...;p kekeke

good morning all!
went to shoot at marina bay :p

Morning peeps! :) Going to have breakfast soon... bought a number of Tiong Bahru char siu bao last night, so my mouth will be pretty busy later...;p kekeke
mouth busy hand also must be busy typing here! :D

good morning all!
morning.. when? just?

same same

Anyone can tell me how to "close" a thread you have started?.. I think I can let it die naturally.. can I also close it after a period of time? (by myself? or have to get moderator's help)

Top right area, there's a "Thread Tools". Click on it, a dop-down list will appear. There's an option to close the thread. But you can only close your own thread. Another thing to note is tt you can't edit BnS threads, you can only add on info by posting a reply.

good morning all!

basket... ask about areas in west side then go central area shoot. @$#@#$#%#$%#!!

Kidding. :bsmilie:

At the moment, don't feel like going to Marina Bay area... those white bobbing balls (lizard eggs) not to my liking... :( Not nice at all...

Reporting in!

@clemc: if you're the TS of a thread, you have additional options under thread tools at the top right of the screen to 1) close thread and; 2) delete thread

Top right area, there's a "Thread Tools". Click on it, a dop-down list will appear. There's an option to close the thread. But you can only close your own thread. Another thing to note is tt you can't edit BnS threads, you can only add on info by posting a reply.

Reporting in!

@clemc: if you're the TS of a thread, you have additional options under thread tools at the top right of the screen to 1) close thread and; 2) delete thread

Thanks Smiles & Pasay - Managed to close (as pointed out by Smiles - should be deleted) two of my threads.. but the number of posting for me also drop.. :) .. :)

Last edited:
Closing doesn't affect the post count. It's the deleting tt does. :)

Wah... the new thread title reminds me of this:

Spitfire Mk XIV
spit3.jpg

image obtained from here: http://www.lesmala.net/jean-michel/avions/

Last edited:
DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 / SUNCHASERS TCSS/MAKAN Outing:

Date: December 16th (Thursday) 2010
Venue: Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (near to SPH News Centre)
Time: 7pm onwards
1) ZCA
2) kriegsketten
3) Akerue
4) Jeezuinn
5) Jacobs (tentative)
6) ClemC (tentative)
7) pasay (tentative)
8) Skylover
9)
10)
Hollowpersons:
1) Smiles88

Guys, I might not be able to make it for tomorrow dinner. Should I am able to make it, I will call Skylover or ZCA for seat reservation lol.

Last edited:

basket... ask about areas in west side then go central area shoot. @$#@#$#%#$%#!!

Kidding. :bsmilie:

nic,
haha at 1st i wan to go to jurong hill but like off the way so nv.
next come zca suggestion, then i scare haha my small bike cannot go up so nv. end up go to the spot where i didnt manage to wake up :p sunrise by jacob

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.