DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting in!!

wooohoooo... new thread.....

Reporting in!!

Wah! Si beh fast sia you guys...
I just managed to log on with laptop at Safra Jurong.
Today's sunset looks not bad... so :cry: that I don't have my camera with me. Thought of going to recce Pandan Reservoir. Oh well, dinner and drinks tonight! :devil:

Wah! Si beh fast sia you guys...
I just managed to log on with laptop at Safra Jurong.
Today's sunset looks not bad... so :cry: that I don't have my camera with me. Thought of going to recce Pandan Reservoir. Oh well, dinner and drinks tonight! :devil:

drunk time.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yesterday hor, the office XMM happened to leave office at the same time as me. As her home is on my way home (minor detour exit highway and then join back again 1km ahead), I was considering to offer her a lift home. But I hesitated coz worried it would send out wrong signals.

Would it be inappropriate?

yesterday hor, the office XMM happened to leave office at the same time as me. As her home is on my way home (minor detour exit highway and then join back again 1km ahead), I was considering to offer her a lift home. But I hesitated coz worried it would send out wrong signals.

No. :nono:

I feel tt it would be ok leh. You scared send out the wron signals to who?

Your office area difficult to get a cab and troublesome to take bus and mrt right?

I feel tt it would be ok leh. You scared send out the wron signals to who?

Your office area difficult to get a cab and troublesome to take bus and mrt right?

singapore xmm very sensitive one la.

singapore xmm very sensitive one la.

Huh! Like tt jia lat liao. I've been going for lunch with many females recently. And I often give lifts to females in the course of work. :bsmilie:

I suggest try to control your "voltage", or not you will get in unnecessary situation..:nono:

better dont, spore xmm got weird thinking one... hhehehehehe....

DD ya pic in my flckr fighting with the xmm pics... hahahahahaha...

so many views man... die lah u getting famous...

ok.. 80-200 test pics I shot... all handheld.
No adjustments, no resize. Just JPEG(basic) SOOC and uploaded.

80-200/2.8D shot wide open at 116mm, closer working distance ISO200, 1/200s

80-200/2.8D shot wide open at 200mm, closer working distance ISO200, 1/200s

80-200/2.8D shot wide open at 200mm, further working distance ISO200, 1/400s

80-200/2.8D shot wide open at 200mm, even further working distance and lower light. ISO1600, 1/200s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.