DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
all busy shooting from 10-2, then after that family time mah...
weekend always slower bro... :)

anyway new thread, so whoever wants to post those BMW World photos, please go ahead.

For the studio photos, perhaps we should start a P&P thread, otherwise all lost here amongst the TCSS.
Just 1 or 2 photos of each person you photographed will do.
Can I request for 1800 x 1200 size JPGs to be emailed to me? :angel: Just a selection will do. I think many people got my ugly mugshot in your memory cards... hehehehe

Edited
5171112071_2a58416c85_z.jpg

As it is
5171796870_efea29560f_z.jpg

hey guys, still sorting out the pics from today... neways.. here a take from today sunrise...

which one batter..??

think i PPed it till gloomy... maybe its my mood...:)

Last edited:
Why gloomy bro?
Anyway your sunrise quite power this morning. Reminded me of the time we went to same place.

how's the studio outing today ?

5171188655_af45462ded_z.jpg

ah yesh the illusive grp photo... with no hazy affect, slight blown on left side...

ah yesh the illusive grp photo... with no hazy affect, slight blown on left side...

I am so going to post this in FB... But my FB photos are all friends only... LOL.

Wah. So little people? I thought there were 9 on the list? Or they went off early?

Edited. :)

Last edited:
Oops. Sorry. I meant there were 9 people on the list. :bsmilie:

lolx.. some last min cannot go ma.. lolx..
I would say the attendance is still quite good.. ^^

ZerocoolAstra.. Yes I'm quite tempted to go back also.. but most likely will go back with a new objective..

Status
Not open for further replies.