DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read his posts already I also want to zZz.

You mean D3100's VF is small? BTW you back from site visit already ar?

Yeah I'm back to office already... :)
Other ppl demo to consultant, kena whack left-right-centre with many wu liao (aka 'cover backside') questions.
My demo chop-chop swee-swee 5 min over and done with. I talk talk until they got nothing to ask :bsmilie:

D3100 VF is smaller and darker (using pentamirror) than D90. You never go and compare har???
The Alpha A3xx lagi smaller! I was squinting sia! Maybe my eyes no good, but the difference between that and D90 is like the difference between D90 and D3!

Yeah I'm back to office already... :)
Other ppl demo to consultant, kena whack left-right-centre with many wu liao (aka 'cover backside') questions.
My demo chop-chop swee-swee 5 min over and done with. I talk talk until they got nothing to ask :bsmilie:

D3100 VF is smaller and darker (using pentamirror) than D90. You never go and compare har???
The Alpha A3xx lagi smaller! I was squinting sia! Maybe my eyes no good, but the difference between that and D90 is like the difference between D90 and D3!
:sweat: Got so small or not? :think: Like tt I sure cannot see anything. My eyes already so small. Give me smaller VF I GG liao. Haha

:sweat: Got so small or not? :think: Like tt I sure cannot see anything. My eyes already so small. Give me smaller VF I GG liao. Haha
Dunno whether I exaggerate until very kua zhang or not...
but I remember looking through it at the Sony Style showroom, and I almost blurted out "WTF???" in front of the salesman... luckily I held my tongue!

reporting in to this thread to add it to subscribed threads... Finally time to get some slp

reporting in to this thread to add it to subscribed threads... Finally time to get some slp
Rest well man bro. I know it's very tiring. But how come you selling off your macro lens?

Rest well man bro. I know it's very tiring. But how come you selling off your macro lens?

Yea pretty tiring. 2 wakes in 2 weeks. Somemore 'Shou Ye'. gotta go catch up on slp this weekend. I selling the lens cos i bought the AFS VR version liao. 950 only. Good price right? :bsmilie:

Yea pretty tiring. 2 wakes in 2 weeks. Somemore 'Shou Ye'. gotta go catch up on slp this weekend. I selling the lens cos i bought the AFS VR version liao. 950 only. Good price right? :bsmilie:

I see.... So now got metering already lah! :bsmilie:

Alright guys! Time now is 1800 hrs. Time to scram from office! See you guys there(those who are going for TCSS)!

Goodnight everyone! Thanks to all for coming and making it a fun night.

I would like to apologize to Bitez for the overdose of testosterone. Hope we didn't put you off.... :D
As you can tell, we tend to get carried away with the TCSS... hahaha Maybe it was partially the beer talking...

speaking of beer, damn.... I've got that bitter Carlsberg aftertaste.... why don't they sell Heineken there??????? :complain:

I would like to apologize to Bitez for the overdose of testosterone. Hope we didn't put you off.... :D
As you can tell, we tend to get carried away with the TCSS... hahaha Maybe it was partially the beer talking...

speaking of beer, damn.... I've got that bitter Carlsberg aftertaste.... why don't they sell Heineken there??????? :complain:

I think Hoegaarden or Erdinger would be much better. :bsmilie:

I think Hoegaarden or Erdinger would be much better. :bsmilie:
just drink only, dont need to be picky... hahahahaha

same here would like to apologize to bites, we guys tend to get carried away easily, pls dont shy from any outings in the future... cheers...

just drink only, dont need to be picky... hahahahaha

same here would like to apologize to bites, we guys tend to get carried away easily, pls dont shy from any outings in the future... cheers...

oops is my fault, i sit next to bites but didn't entertain her much...
my eyes is full of tears with Albert dentist's story :sweat:

Updated 05/11/2010 0010

========================
Studio Outing on Sat 13 Nov @ AMK Ave 5 (Northstar).

Date/Time: Saturday 13 Nov, 10am-2pm (4 hours)

* those cannot come so early, or need to leave early, pls indicate here and we definitely give you preference to shoot during those hours that you can make it. But you still share the costs equally :devil:

1) ZCA
2) daredevil123
3) ongoinglearner
4) Akerue
5) Skylover
6) Jeezuinn
7) kriegsketten
8) Numnumball (tempted to go, put down name first)
9) WhiteFields
10) chilicrab1

*Standby List*
11) NoobCake [May/May not be free]
12)

==== MAX already ====

============================
Attending BMW World Singapore

* meet at Marina Sq outside Burger King, 645-7pm

9th Nov -----
10th Nov ----
11th Nov ---- ZCA, Smiles88, kriegs, quizesilver, coolthought, WhiteFields, Chilicrab1
12th Nov ----
13th Nov ----
14th Nov ----

looks like you guys had a fun outing. too bad got other things to do tonight. dont forget to post pics of this TCSS. ;)

think i change my profile to female and ppl here will be very nice to me . . . :think:
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

haha i will be nicer to u then :p :lovegrin:

haha, now the only mrs also gone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.