DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
first, step long lens technique, second mastering the condition, third who cares abt high iso noise, coz in the end the pics is for your own viewing... simple trick set the auto iso to highest iso u can accept.......

my 2cents worth of advice, which u can just dismiss... oh im so emo..... after seeing the 500 f4... :cry:

Ok ok lah... no need to care about the ISO, can't wait to test out the lens... ;p

Is the 500 f/4 price good or not? What's the brand new price?

Thanks for the A mode tip! ;) I think yours will work well, since I'm more of a A person most of the time... :)

A photographer will adapt to the situation bro. No one right way for every situation...

first, step long lens technique, second mastering the condition, third who cares abt high iso noise, coz in the end the pics is for your own viewing... simple trick set the auto iso to highest iso u can accept.......

my 2cents worth of advice, which u can just dismiss... oh im so emo..... after seeing the 500 f4... :cry:

skin and belts, skin and belts... :cheergal::cheergal:

Ok ok lah... no need to care about the ISO, can't wait to test out the lens... ;p

Is the 500 f/4 price good or not? What's the brand new price?

way way cheaper than getting the one with vr.. simple as that.... hahahahahaha...

the vr version arnd 14000 like that i think....

Salesman try to poison me TC-2O E III when I asked about TCs... Slowly, .. take a deep breath in...and out... :sweat:

back from a short meet up with DD...

too bad durian never drop lei, so poison ourselves with other things... hehehehe

neways, hope krig comes back soon with some sample shots from his new toy.....

feeeewwwwitttt............

hmm how come DD looking at 50-135?

Personally i'm not really a fan of pan heads. Too many things sticking out, and too many things to turn lol.

This one allow the handles to be folded unlike others whereby you need to take them out to before stowing.

Maybe when I go out tomorrow I'll give it a shot... with the TT SW Pro... back can handle the weight plus the tripod/ballhead... TT really worth it!

Did try a few shoots from inside the bus... but switched to the wrong VR mode... need to use Active (just read the manual).....

wah VR2 already ?? haha

What are these??

TrinityLenses.jpg

;p

haha my apology, i meant to say zoom lens.

yeah :devil:

he's been eyeing T11-16 ever since, but he's a bit confused as to which one to get first, the UWA or some wireless flash trigger setup :)

i would get the 11-16

Alright kriegs! Bring your durian on thursday ya? Haha

Maybe he's getting interested in Sport photography too... :D

Bro, where online do you keep track of all the sport activities in Singapore? (Auto sports included)?

local nothing much lei.
those big event like the recent mettle games ya then i know abt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.