DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can't be around coz you need to go shoot egg yolk... :bsmilie:

Bro, you forgot... I got IPHONE! When doing LE can still chat what. Waiting for lighting to change also can chat a bit. :bsmilie:

isit??? i tried nikon but canot remember which model.. i was like WOW WOW WOW... so many numbers running... i tot i saw matrix... almost fainted... dan inside the viewfinder, they have numbers as well as some lines..i think its for the 1/3 rule.

hmm... dont posion me... cause i get posion too easily.. haha....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77512006@N00/

ohya some of the pics i took using Ms.D
its way tooo below standard

Uh-oh... I think you've just stepped into the valley of the dead... where the dead comes alive! :bsmilie:

I dun mind bro... I need to get out... :bsmilie: I let you know...

BTW bro, we need to schedule something for recce of the new 'secret' spot I mentioned to you in FB.
Eh..? ~scratch head~
oh ok ok. Sorry. Brain short-circuit.
I will be around that area tomorrow morning, AND Sunday afternoon. Need me to recce?

ehhh... dun lidat leh.. here got old people also... :cry::cry:

ooops.. :embrass::embrass:

anw we tried 550d bef we decided d90, but we didnt like the notion of half pressing the button to chg iso, aperture etc etc... n no tiny LCD on top for easy viewing.. now i think i cannot do without that tiny LCD liaos.. ;p

then we hit 1k post before 1730 lor... haha

anw we tried 550d bef we decided d90, but we didnt like the notion of half pressing the button to chg iso, aperture etc etc... n no tiny LCD on top for easy viewing.. now i think i cannot do without that tiny LCD liaos.. ;p

Top LCD important isn't it?? :bsmilie: Helps even better when you shoot low angles...

isit??? i tried nikon but canot remember which model.. i was like WOW WOW WOW... so many numbers running... i tot i saw matrix... almost fainted... dan inside the viewfinder, they have numbers as well as some lines..i think its for the 1/3 rule.

hmm... dont posion me... cause i get posion too easily.. haha....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77512006@N00/

ohya some of the pics i took using Ms.D
its way tooo below standard
Not bad la, but you got some white balance issues under that tungsten/halogen light.

Top LCD important isn't it?? :bsmilie: Helps even better when you shoot low angles...

I find tt I cannot live without the top LCD already. When I tried my friend's 450D, I hand like legs, legs like hand. Piangz...

Lets make it a challenge.. the person who hits 1000 MUST create the new thread! :bsmilie: Cannot wait until tomorrow or later tonight! :bsmilie:

Wah that means you do check the various settings. Good job! Keep it up!

Uh-oh... I think you've just stepped into the valley of the dead... where the dead comes alive! :bsmilie:

ermm isit??? im afraid i will attract people into the valley of dead... lol~

awww.. u guys rocks... are ur as "free" as me??
its 530 knock off time... now back to my work to act busy and i can balek kampong liao...
boohoo~

I find tt I cannot live without the top LCD already. When I tried my friend's 450D, I hand like legs, legs like hand. Piangz...

Diff level of model lah... D5000 also dun have mah... You should compare with 50D! or 60D! Fairer

How bro? Your day / night routine settled down yet or not? :) Should be lah hor, got many helping hands around you... :D

I more or less quite relac now that the dust has settled.

Just that at night, baby refuses to sleep... keep wanting company (to hold him, or lay him by our side). This will last till like 3am or something. :dunno:

what is the purpose of the top LCD?? i tot we can see inside the view finder?

Lets make it a challenge.. the person who hits 1000 MUST create the new thread! :bsmilie: Cannot wait until tomorrow or later tonight! :bsmilie:

what is this, a 1K race? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.