DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is that?
we've clarified that you own the Canon EOS 500D, but I'm confused about the Ms. part.
We will gladly help you with photography in general, and if you'd like to know more friends in this hobby good too.... but.... we aren't familiar with Canon cameras..... :embrass:

here, it's all about the DARK SIDE.... (Nikon, in case you don't know)

*ouch*

oh... haha i love to name my gadgets... so happen that canon is more fragile so i call her Ms.D500 (perhaps its juz relate to woman thing like B95 D95 etc etc)

i wanted to get nikon though, my partner said " you are too stoopid to own a nikon.. get canon.. its easier" oh so i ended up with 500D =)

yea today, tis weekend is gathering weekend, no time at night to go walk marina bay..
me really not xmm la.. got so many ns boys here.. i so much older than them alr.. :embrass:
just teasing you only :D
isn't nice to be a XMM?
I meant it in a complimentary sense, nothing negative.

*ouch*

oh... haha i love to name my gadgets... so happen that canon is more fragile so i call her Ms.D500 (perhaps its juz relate to woman thing like B95 D95 etc etc)

i wanted to get nikon though, my partner said " you are too stoopid to own a nikon.. get canon.. its easier" oh so i ended up with 500D =)
WHAT?!?!?!?!
i'm also quite stupid what...
that's why I like Nikon... very intuitive to use :)

*ouch*

Wow... thanks for his vote of confidence... :sweat:

No probs lah... when you are well adjusted to your 500D and feels you can't drag more performance out of it... time to sell and be drawn to the dark light... then shove it to your partner's face and say "Nyiah! I know so okayz?!"... :bsmilie: (just be careful not to give him a broken nose...)

*ouch*

you should see me trying to operate the 60D at the Canon showroom. I look like one of those 1 year old kids trying to push the square block through the round hole :bsmilie:

just teasing you only :D
isn't nice to be a XMM?
I meant it in a complimentary sense, nothing negative.

haha no worries. xmm jus sounds so innocent n pwetty. muahahahha

*ouch*

ar??

I got Nikon because I tried Canon and it was too hard... :eek: :bsmilie:

yea today, tis weekend is gathering weekend, no time at night to go walk marina bay..
me really not xmm la.. got so many ns boys here.. i so much older than them alr.. :embrass:

ehhh... dun lidat leh.. here got old people also... :cry::cry:

btw my so-called Sunday sunset shoot with 'fujiwara' kena rescheduled to tomorrow (saturday) evening instead. There's a lighting festival at Marina Bay, so we'll be walking around and looking at the interesting lights.
Meeting around 6pm near Esplanade amphitheatre (same spot as 1st D90 gathering). Anyone keen?

I dun mind bro... I need to get out... :bsmilie: I let you know...

BTW bro, we need to schedule something for recce of the new 'secret' spot I mentioned to you in FB.

I dun mind bro... I need to get out... :bsmilie: I let you know...

BTW bro, we need to schedule something for recce of the new 'secret' spot I mentioned to you in FB.
newbie like me can go or not?

isit??? i tried nikon but canot remember which model.. i was like WOW WOW WOW... so many numbers running... i tot i saw matrix... almost fainted... dan inside the viewfinder, they have numbers as well as some lines..i think its for the 1/3 rule.

hmm... dont posion me... cause i get posion too easily.. haha....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77512006@N00/

ohya some of the pics i took using Ms.D
its way tooo below standard

ar??

I got Nikon because I tried Canon and it was too hard... :eek: :bsmilie:

Actually I also got Nikon as the design not ergonomic enough for me, and the controls are like, not intuitive. I tried the 60D at the showroom and I was like a small kid sia... Playing with big camera. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.